Jullema

Aug 10, 2021
That just sounds like you're missing an RTP or something ya know, although such should normally stonewall you on a missing .dll already...
yes2.png
This is basically what I get on any Happypink game here. I do remember that some games just missing maybe 1 picture which I could just skip by copying same picture and naming it differently. But here it doesn't work as testing already.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
View attachment 1578574
This is basically what I get on any Happypink game here. I do remember that some games just missing maybe 1 picture which I could just skip by copying same picture and naming it differently. But here it doesn't work as testing already.
That's definitely you missing the VXAce RTP because that exact file and path are part of it. I'm literally looking at it right now in my copy.

And I rather doubt the devs would consistently somehow get an RTP asset reference wrong so... yeah.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
That's definitely you missing the VXAce RTP because that exact file and path are part of it. I'm literally looking at it right now in my copy.

And I rather doubt the devs would consistently somehow get an RTP asset reference wrong so... yeah.
Either that or his download of the RTP somehow got damaged, I guess.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
The Hero Shrine dungeon was a little dark for a dungeon Is there a way to light it up? I know that some people could fiddle with it on the RPGMaker VX Ace

Jullema

Aug 10, 2021

Thanks for the help. Well I just checked that what you said and seems like I got into the games. I never really thought some of these needed something like this when 95% of others worked without problems.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Happy Pink need to go back to these kind of Games. The 2 previous ones in which you play as a streamer did not do it for me.
Thx for the translation though. Good game.

• Hey there
Reactions: Daedroth

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
OKay. I have been to the Nieto forest several times.
I have managed to OPEN 4 of 5 Hubs; which I image is where the
ingredient 'PAMARANT' is located (??)
How Do I Find/Get "It seems you need a 'vision in mind' to open it"

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
OKay. I have been to the Nieto forest several times.
I have managed to OPEN 4 of 5 Hubs; which I image is where the
ingredient 'PAMARANT' is located (??)
How Do I Find/Get "It seems you need a 'vision in mind' to open it"
In the castle. The guy who wants to open the portal explicitly tells you where to find it.
There's another guy in the mansion who can tell how to get inside the castle.

Those transfer hub points (vision in mind) are not related to the story. They lead to maps where you can gather ingedients and semen easily. You can buy Memorystones to open them in the bar.

Reactions: Shelscott50

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Hey, everyone!
Sorry for offtopic, but if anyone is interested, the next happypink game I'll be working on is , as it overwhelmingly won in the poll I made. Don't know how long it would take yet, but you can follow my progress either in the translation request thread or in my thread (link is in the signature).

Reactions: ReaperDay

Furanko

Sep 22, 2018
I played the prequel some years ago, good to finally have this one translated. Nice~!

JabFZone

Dec 13, 2017
Is there a way to have the Prince and his people not busy after the ending, or is it nothing?

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
In the castle. The guy who wants to open the portal explicitly tells you where to find it.
There's another guy in the mansion who can tell how to get inside the castle.

Those transfer hub points (vision in mind) are not related to the story. They lead to maps where you can gather ingedients and semen easily. You can buy Memorystones to open them in the bar.
Yeah Thanks. I found it. I am now on 3rd stage.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes