RPGM Partial [Translation Request][RPGM][None] +EXORCIST+ Chris and the Cursed Town [1.04] [happypink]

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
That was me, it was deleted by mods. Not yet working on it, but planning to once I finish translating one other game of this developer. This one here. Getting real close to finishing it, so full translation might come out this month.
Thanks for the hard work on your translation my friend. Also happy hoilday to you.

• Hey there
Reactions: Daedroth

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
So , which means I'll be picking up this game for translation. Definitely won't be finished this month, don't know the specifics yet, but it will be done since I don't drop projects! Hooray...?

Check my thread or patreon for updates periodically. Will post here when I have something to show/made some major progress.

Lellazo

Dec 23, 2021
So , which means I'll be picking up this game for translation. Definitely won't be finished this month, don't know the specifics yet, but it will be done since I don't drop projects! Hooray...?

Check my thread or patreon for updates periodically. Will post here when I have something to show/made some major progress.
I have Machine translated the whole game for myself. As a heads up when you tackle this Happypink game, the devs used images for some text elements in it (In fact, every "video" you see is a ton of PNG's changing very fast). Mainly the Start screen, Main menu and the Captive status screens (of people they ask you to rescue). The good news is that they are stored as simple images and not videos, so they can be edited "Easily" (especially the speech bubbles, that are in their own layer).

To be honest, the main problem with this game is the HUGE amount of onomatopeias used to describe things(i never noticed, but they use a ridiculous amount), and of course the word limit.

Good luck.

tantan0210

Mar 24, 2019
help please, for some reason im getting this error when i try run the game 1643112651305.png

edit: i managed to fix the problem myself, i just downloaded another version that had the 'z audio file'

Last edited:
Reactions: AngelHeaven13

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Heya all!
Apologies for disappearing on ya. Frankly, I had a bit of a trouble starting the project considering the overwhelming amount of images one has to edit to kickstart it, but it's all in the past. I translated almost all images that the game's UI consists of, but even though it's a good start, there's still a lot to do in that regard. There's still some animations with text in Japanese, story related images and 街の人の声 (what people/townsmen talk about) images from the status page. That said, it's not such a tall order now, since I learned a lot.
Starting tomorrow, I won't be focusing on just images. Database and maps will be next, and I will tackle H-scenes and story images last.

Here's the link to the archive with translated images:

A couple of screenshots:
pic(6).png pic(7).png
Those images are wip too, will need to finetune them down the road.
Btw, the main menu is comprised of 6 images, the UI with item, status menus has 8 images total. Surprisingly, had a blast editing them, even though it wasn't that easy, especially for someone with practically no prior experience with photoshop. If ya interested, I can get into nitty-gritty of the process.

Last edited:

OolongCoffee

Apr 22, 2019
Heya all!
Apologies for disappearing on ya. Frankly, I had a bit of a trouble starting the project considering the overwhelming amount of images one has to edit to kickstart it, but it's all in the past. I translated almost all images that the game's UI consists of, but even though it's a good start, there's still a lot to do in that regard. There's still some animations with text in Japanese, story related images and 街の人の声 (what people/townsmen talk about) images from the status page. That said, it's not such a tall order now, since I learned a lot.
Starting tomorrow, I won't be focusing on just images. Database and maps will be next, and I will tackle H-scenes and story images last.

A couple of screenshots:
View attachment 1628877 View attachment 1628878
Btw, the main menu is comprised of 6 images, the UI with item, status menus has 8 images total. Surprisingly, had a blast editing them, even though it wasn't that easy, especially for someone with practically no prior experience with photoshop. If ya interested, I can get into nitty-gritty of the process.
I'm new to this kinda thing, so I was wondering where I can download your version of the game?

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
I'm new to this kinda thing, so I was wondering where I can download your version of the game?
The translation is not done. So there's no point in posting the game with my translation pre-applied yet.
I share bits and pieces of the games I translate (like those images in the post you quoted), so that people who use MTool or Textractor can already play the game.
So, in short, the translation is actively being worked on, and I'm planning to finish it next month (or sooner, since I breezed through a lot of maps there past two days).

Dose this game have full English translation?
Not yet, but soon.

BTW like Untranslated English game have +1 like what dose it mean?
Spam Showing that you really want a particular game to be translated.

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
Heya all!

A couple of screenshots:
View attachment 1628877 View attachment 1628878
as Darth vader would say: impressive, most impressive