RPGM Partial [Translation Request][RPGM][None] +EXORCIST+ Chris and the Cursed Town [1.04] [happypink]

FutabaSakura8

May 21, 2021
I have Machine translated the whole game for myself. As a heads up when you tackle this Happypink game, the devs used images for some text elements in it (In fact, every "video" you see is a ton of PNG's changing very fast). Mainly the Start screen, Main menu and the Captive status screens (of people they ask you to rescue). The good news is that they are stored as simple images and not videos, so they can be edited "Easily" (especially the speech bubbles, that are in their own layer).

To be honest, the main problem with this game is the HUGE amount of onomatopeias used to describe things(i never noticed, but they use a ridiculous amount), and of course the word limit.

Good luck.
Do you mind posting your machine translation? The one we have has crashes in various locations.

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
I, uh, completely forgot about this thread. Had to take a little break from translating Exorcist Chris because I was working on something else, but I got back to it last month. Here's the latest patch:

It has 20 out of 26 h-scenes and most of the stuff in the first two areas translated. UI is translated too, but it still needs some finetuning. And namepops haven't been dealt with yet. Planning to finish the translation this month, but we'll see how it goes.

happypink became active on ci-en last month too (it's just a coincidence, really) and showed some stuff from his new game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jolg

Jul 7, 2020
Need help with translating this peace of text to know it's context
2022-08-12_13-36-53.png

And what is that and how do i get there
2022-08-12_13-09-25.jpg

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Need help with translating this peace of text to know it's context
2022-08-12_13-36-53.png

And what is that and how do i get there
2022-08-12_13-09-25.jpg
A bit late, but:
Receive power even \C[10]without offering【Pure Souls】\C[0]!!!
Easy like eating a snack!Just pray for a bit, and
power will be bestowed upon you! Now, what are you
waiting for, come get some power for free!!!
The three choices are basically the same thing.
Seems like a scam.

Reactions: jolg

Sh666155

May 7, 2020
I, uh, completely forgot about this thread. Had to take a little break from translating Exorcist Chris because I was working on something else, but I got back to it last month. Here's the latest patch:

It has 20 out of 26 h-scenes and most of the stuff in the first two areas translated. UI is translated too, but it still needs some finetuning. And namepops haven't been dealt with yet. Planning to finish the translation this month, but we'll see how it goes.

happypink became active on ci-en last month too (it's just a coincidence, really) and showed some stuff from his new game.
I hope its a RPGM not a wolf

B41T1

Apr 30, 2021

Hi, how's it going with the translation?