The Alpha Gender [Development Thread]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Mikethe3DGuy

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2019
게임은 언제 출시되나요?
현재 코딩 및 테스트가 매우 빠르게 진행되고 있습니다. 이번 달 말까지 내 후원자에게 공개되어야 합니다. 5월 중순쯤 출시될 것 같아요.

Coding and testing happening now, pretty quickly. Should be released to my Patrons by end of this month. Release here by middle of the month of May I think.

Mikethe3DGuy

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2019
Just a development update for any who might be watching this thread. The game is pretty much fully coded now, and tested, scene-by scene. I think it's pretty freakin' amazing but then I might be just a little biased. Got a couple (literally TWO) minor coding issues to find solutions for, testing the game thoroughly 3-4 times with different choices made, then maybe one more animation to add (one I really wanted in there from the start but deleted it once things started dragging on too long).

Then it gets distributed to my Patrons, then 3 weeks later released HERE. So we're on target for middle-of-May release here!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Yukisyoma

Mikethe3DGuy

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2019
Okay, all code problems are now solved. Only things left:
  1. One last gameplay testing session (tonight) to find any sound level or timing issues I might have missed so far
  2. Create, render and add one final animation (I'm guessing this will take 2 and a half days)
Then it's time to create the distribution and... distribute!

Reactions: hawk096 and Kaldr1

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Question, "(NOTE: female led harems of MALES)" does that mean the the MC is going to be a part of some womans harem, or is it more just world building stuff?

Devinebeast

Sep 27, 2021
Question, "(NOTE: female led harems of MALES)" does that mean the the MC is going to be a part of some womans harem, or is it world building stuff? Not very intrested in being some girls number 6
Sounds like a ntr , damn perfect example of "To throw a spanner in the works"

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes