The Alpha Gender [Development Thread]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Sounds like a ntr , damn perfect example of "To throw a spanner in the works"
Yeah the former sounds like it has the potential to be, but it could also be more netorase thing, but neither are in the tags despite the harem description being as specific as it is.

bigtraps123

Jun 10, 2021
Is there going to be a school at some point? Would love the concept of even school girls being stronger than the mc

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
A man in a world where men are becoming second-class citizens? Having a harem? No.
Ah well, not really intrested in being some girls 6th option for the day. Good luck with the game though, not to many games with a female harem and male protag

HornyPatty

Jun 19, 2019
Perhaps from interesting solutions for additional storylines.
Of the related subgenres, there will be a mixed fight (with an additional character or just an offshoot).
You can also add a beginner to the gym / wrestling club (female), and an optional competition branch (well, or based on the genre, you can show how she will overtake the main character).

Reactions: Mikethe3DGuy

Mikethe3DGuy

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2019
Perhaps from interesting solutions for additional storylines.
Of the related subgenres, there will be a mixed fight (with an additional character or just an offshoot).
You can also add a beginner to the gym / wrestling club (female), and an optional competition branch (well, or based on the genre, you can show how she will overtake the main character).
Thanks for the suggestions. I can tell you that at least one of those ideas is already included in the future storyline...

denadm

Apr 7, 2023
The author obviously suffered mental trauma as a child, he must have been abused by women and developed such a fetish. Why else would he do it? All this can be achieved peacefully, just negotiate.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Devinebeast

Sep 27, 2021
The author obviously suffered mental trauma as a child, he must have been abused by women and developed such a fetish. Why else would he do it? All this can be achieved peacefully, just negotiate.

No need to go personal about what dev went through, but I agree he did created disgusting scenes in the update without any warning, which resulted in bad criticism of his game in f95

Mikethe3DGuy

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2019

WOW. "Obviously"? Appreciate your concern but I'm fine, no childhood trauma. Maybe you got your PhD in psychology from a diploma mill?

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes