VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Amazon Experiment [v0.5.0] [Gfxmojo]

2.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Klauw1988

Aug 23, 2020
Okay, I will be fully honest. This is afcourse a subjective opinion, but I personally don't like the faces. They look so weird, it's probarly just taste related, but the faces are not my kind of thing. I'm not here to criticize, but some even belong more to a horror show. But yet again, taste is subjective. I mean, there will be also dozens of people who doesn't like my designed characters.

Now to the good part, the boobs on this girl are :sneaky:. Really, not that oversized unrealistic boobs, but this size and form are perfect. There is not much to say about the story yet, but the boobs are the best thing about this whole novel.

boobs1.jpg
boobs2.jpg

Last edited:

b4dcrc

Jul 26, 2017
I rarely comment here but holy shit that's a bunch of butterfaces. This reminds me of how "inertia" started out

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Read the title and then looked at the preview pics but I see no tall women with biceps as big as her head, abs that you can grate cheese on, thighs made to crush the skulls men that the title implies the game is about.

nfawns21

Feb 19, 2019
Don't waste your time with this one Title is inaccurate as hell not a muscle in site renders are ugly as shit and almost no gameplay whatsoever I'll repeat Waste of Time!

• Haha
Reactions: Robert Monotoli

Morgan Henry

Aug 19, 2023
Don't waste your time with this one Title is inaccurate as hell not a muscle in site renders are ugly as shit and almost no gameplay whatsoever I'll repeat Waste of Time!
Thank goodness I don't have to behold the beauty of the world through your eyes...and I guess, to be fair, that you don't have to behold the world through mine either!

Morgan Henry

Aug 19, 2023
Read the title and then looked at the preview pics but I see no tall women with biceps as big as her head, abs that you can grate cheese on, thighs made to crush the skulls men that the title implies the game is about.
No-no-no!! You got the meaning behind the title all wrong! Didn't you notice the mc is chubby and bald??? gfxmojo is Jeff Bezos...and I formally claim my $5.

2.40 star(s) 5 Votes