VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Amazon Experiment [v0.5.0] [Gfxmojo]

2.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
LOL the girls have angry faces because they've been locked in that farmhouse with no dick until the MC shows up! ;) :LOL: Good luck to the developer I'll wait and see if this one makes it to completion.

Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
After playing I have to say very short for a 0.5 release. More screwed up numbering I guess. But as a southerner, the worst thing is the horrible "southern" accents the girls supposedly have.

sup12311

Mar 14, 2019
Well so far as i see sure didnt work in his favor, i dont see gain of any sub and on itch ppl are still asking for tags.
Getting here under dif name and shitting on ppl didnt help also.

Dev should realize, there are too many games for ppl to care, myself am tracking over 900 of them and pretty much all oldtimers(years of gaming) got screwed by some "surprise" they didnt knew about, wanted or expected, basic info is expected so ppl know which direction game will go, nobody said he have to drop in whole scrip,
but its devs game, if nothing else gona be another good example in how not to start your game. View attachment 2288681
hey do you mind if you i ask, who is the girl in your gif?

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
The Amazon Experiment [v0.5.0] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 79mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheAmazonExperiment-0.5.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Pick_A_Name

Jun 6, 2021
I suspect what people are seeing with the "weird" faces may be similar to what happened with another game, the title of which I can't recall(little help someone?).

The dev of that game(rather popular) is currently in process of massive overhaul after a fan informed him of the software issue he was experiencing, but unaware of, that did weird things to the faces of the characters. It was actually also an issue with that dev's previous work.

Wish I could remember the other game, or it's dev. Anyway, just a thought I'll throw out there hoping something comes of it.
Hopefully before the dev here gets worn down by such negative, and incessant criticism.

robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019
Hmmm.... The version number suggested we were halfway through the game. And here's a surprise - the game has not actually started yet :confused:

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Hmmm.... The version number suggested we were halfway through the game. And here's a surprise - the game has not actually started yet :confused:
I gave you something to mindblow. The one after 0.9 does not have to be 1.0. Just look at WoW Classic. There we had a 1.12 and now 1.13.

MonkeyMan1985

Jul 14, 2021
I'd say it's off to a good start, got most of the introductions out of the way and the renders look ok. Can't wait to see what else you have going on with this.

2.40 star(s) 5 Votes