VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Amazon Experiment [v0.5.0] [Gfxmojo]

2.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
The dev needs to check his morphs in Daz studio since something is fucked up there or he needs to change some sliders on the characters heads.

Since the game was called the Amazon Experiment, I was hoping for some muscular amazon babes not the children of Michael Jackson and Gollum.:KEK:

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Overview:
After years of self-imposed exile in a sleepy farmhouse,
an unlikely group of stunning natural beauties discovers what they've been missing all along.
You.
In this little piece of heaven, you'll find the sexiest, naughtiest, and most amazing nerds you've ever dreamed of.
...​
I would say that the girls are nowhere pretty, gorgeous or hot as per the common standard, but they are relatively pretty, gorgeous or hot per the nerds standard. I think that the girls are not meant to be hot because they are nerds.

However, I would like to know if there are WOKE agenda and/or identity politic bullshits on this production, considering it is coming from Amazon:unsure:?

Last edited:

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I would say that the girls are nowhere pretty, gorgeous or hot as per the common standard, but they are relatively pretty, gorgeous or hot per the nerds standard. I think that the girls are not meant to be hot because they are nerds.

However, I would like to know if there are WOKE agenda and/or identity politic bullshits on this production, considering it is coming from Amazon:unsure:?
Jeff trying to gauge interest in Silicon Babe Dolls

Reactions: JohnF95zone

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018

moemi02

Aug 24, 2017
20 years ago the norm in europe was slim body and beautifull baby face girls......:sneaky:
Today the norm is ugly fat piggy face girls .......o_O
We're lucky we got only the 3dcg of rather "good" bodies with european piggy face girls ....:cry:

Good luck on the game will still come around to look at what the cg will look in few month (y)

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
This one isn't so bad:

1672785432052.png

Took that image off the itch page. Still waiting on the dev to let us know what the future tags are though before I dl this.

2.40 star(s) 5 Votes