HTML Completed The Anax: Call of the Cursed One [Anaximanes]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
For your information, MEGA introduced a cute little download limitation on non-registered people, if you're a frequent MEGA downloader you may want this tiny little application that bypasses all download limitations on MEGA, which is freeware and can be downloaded .
I was under the impression that this program did not work anymore, i.e. One can't bypass those limits. Correct me if I'm wrong, please.

Also, Anax, very nice game. Got it a while back from HC, and was pleasantly surprised at the writing quality!

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
I was under the impression that this program did not work anymore, i.e. One can't bypass those limits. Correct me if I'm wrong, please.
I still use it, works like a charm. Using version 1.7, download speed is limited to my own bandwidth to 10mb/s and can download an infinite amount of GBs per day. Pretty sure I've downloaded over 30GB with it in a single day without any problems.

That'll be the first time I registered on F95zone, thought I was in eroge-heaven. Probably never downloaded this much at the same time in my life ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Reactions: Eoin

logros13

Jan 17, 2018
Great, uploaded now. It's on a guest account so it'll probably be removed after a few days and it's 1.8GB in size, I packed it in a .rar for your convenience. For your information, MEGA introduced a cute little download limitation on non-registered people, if you're a frequent MEGA downloader you may want this tiny little application that bypasses all download limitations on MEGA, which is freeware and can be downloaded . (Beware: Freeware is funded by intrusive and sometimes damaging advertisements, open in Mozilla Firefox and temporarily disable AdBlock+ to get to the download links. We all went through this nonsense. If all else fails I"ll upload my copy of the application on MEGA too, if nothing else, the irony alone can be worth it)

Here's the download link to the game in MEGA:
thank you :)

Reactions: Darth Sidious

izmakiel1988

Sep 18, 2017
Well damn....I found this game from following a link from Desideratum and thought why not. Worth it. This game is well written, the scenes are incredibly thought out, the theme is exactly what I was looking for in this kind of game and on top of all of that the dev is building his own universe of lore and it was interesting to see characters and places from Desideratum mentioned in this game too. Especially how the characters tie in with each other. I think I might just have to go and play the rest of the games in this 'series' as it were.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
izmakiel1988 - I am happy you are enjoying your first trip into the Anaxverse! Please feel free to join my Discord server and hang out, anytime!

HekateX

May 12, 2019
I like this game. The other ones are a bit too crazy for me, but this one has the right mix of horror and kinkyness. I hope I'll get to read more like this story.

Reactions: The Anax

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
hieucoi11zx - I don't know what you are doing wrong. These play in browsers and are originally in zip files, so you just unzip it and play. You'd have to give way more info, and no one else has ever reported an issue to me.

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Does this game focus on single pov(Male or female) like slugs and bugs or v/n with various ones? Just asking cause there are no tags or anything.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Talion21 - It's both, the first entire half of the game is from Evelyn Addams' perspective and the second half of it is from mine.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
I am currently downstairs, watching my new puppy, later today I can go upstairs to make sure that I am right about this since it has been a couple of years, but I believe the ones you were missing are found by reading the character unlocks themselves. For example, I think with Howard, you have to have read Bo and someone else. my suggestion right now, without being able to confirm it, would be to go through all the characters.

Jan 2, 2020
Guess it can't be helped but when will you remake them? Or atleast finish desideratum? I Know about the programmer issue but its been some time since then,its hard to believe no one wants to help.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
You're the only person to have reported not being able to unlock this. You're more than welcome to link me your save file in Discord and I can test it myself, but I assure you that CotCO has no bugs. Thus, I have no explanation for your current dilemma, but I will take more time out of my work to test your save because I take pride in my work and would like to see what is going on.

Jan 2, 2020
I am glad to be of help but i have a hard time believing i am the only one that found it or cared enough maybe to find it,how large is your audience? As for the save no worries i will send it tomorrow,a link to the discord would be appreciated.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote