HTML Completed The Anax: Call of the Cursed One [Anaximanes]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
It might be hard for you to believe, yet reality is what it is. I have never had an issue and never had anyone report it. I look forward to figuring out what you must have missed though. And the link to my Discord is in my signature, sir. (I think it is also on the first page of D:BB)

Last edited:

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
lunar_walker - That is rather odd. It has been three years, but as I recall when I made this, there are 4 places you must read to unlock him.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Then he should unlock. If that is in error from memory, let me know and I'll download it and open it up and poke around. However, those 4 places should trigger his unlock.

lunar_walker

Sep 30, 2017
lunar_walker - That is rather odd. It has been three years, but as I recall when I made this, there are 4 places you must read to unlock him.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Then he should unlock. If that is in error from memory, let me know and I'll download it and open it up and poke around. However, those 4 places should trigger his unlock.
Nope :(

lunar_walker

Sep 30, 2017
I just tried re-downloading it and still no pop. I am willing to start fresh (but I would rather not if I don't have to).

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Ok, I just double-checked the programming, and I appear to have remembered correctly. I have no logical reason for it not working in your case, and no one else has ever reported it. I went ahead and also went to the trouble of screenshotting the exact 4 places as I found them. Living Luella, Living Gloria, 1857 part 1, and 1857 part 2.
1606008121306.png

Reactions: lunar_walker

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Gilbertfred - I agree with your review. Erotically, I was very pigeonholed by the pictures on this one. And, even though for me the sex is an after thought rather than the main focus, I also felt the same way. I wanted more of ME in it as well and took those photos of me and manipped them, but could not really find sexual pictures with the models and I am not one for just slapping a lot of random internet pictures together.

As mentioned before to you, I think this was great for what I had to work with, but when I come back and rework this with all of the Daz models, we are going to see tons of Bad Ends, much more sexual content, and the story will grow even more detailed and intricate since I'll be able to do what I envision without constraints. Mayhap at that time you can revisit it and see if my work is worth another star or two. Thanks for the review!

MarioChief

Dec 13, 2020
Ok, I just double-checked the programming, and I appear to have remembered correctly. I have no logical reason for it not working in your case, and no one else has ever reported it. I went ahead and also went to the trouble of screenshotting the exact 4 places as I found them. Living Luella, Living Gloria, 1857 part 1, and 1857 part 2.
View attachment 910513
I read this before reaching this so. I saved at the start of '57, and found if I read girls bios before finishing '57 I don't get Roger but if I wait until to read them until after I unlock him.

scrubby25

Apr 5, 2020
cmon the game was decent but anax story kinda ruins it as it was just click to go to other option fest and you dont even get the scene that was clearly teased along slugs and bugs was better in that and why is the creator of those games so scared to make some sex scenes with males like for real ; )

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
cmon the game was decent but anax story kinda ruins it as it was just click to go to other option fest and you dont even get the scene that was clearly teased along slugs and bugs was better in that and why is the creator of those games so scared to make some sex scenes with males like for real ; )
I have no idea what you're saying, but glad you liked it! The redux will be a lot of fun to make when I go back and redo these. Back then my story was pigeon holed based on whatever pics I could find. Now that I can frame my scenes it's going to be a lot of fun to make things the way I wanted to. Anyway, thanks for the feedback!

• Red Heart
Reactions: scrubby25
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote