VN RPGM Completed The Angel Inn [Final] [DDreams Games]

sptkc

Feb 10, 2018
Does anyone know what the code in shea bonus story is? Tried 174 and it's incorrect

sptkc

Feb 10, 2018
The code is 471 as far as i can remember
Tried it and other combination of 1,4,7... and it's actually 741. Kinda weird because i remember inputing it and it's not working. Regardless, thank you for answering~

Last edited:

Arvie33

Jan 27, 2018
I actually managed to get the 3some and harem endings legitimately, I'll write a guide in a bit as I have to fact check to make sure I don't mess it up.
The 3some was a bitch to get in particular while the harem one wasn't too hard, it helps that the game gives you hints when you go down those routes
Can you make Rosabella true ending walktrough, please?? Help it's so hard to get the ending

Selert

Jun 15, 2018
Can you make Rosabella true ending walktrough, please?? Help it's so hard to get the ending
ngl Rosabella's endings are the only ones I haven't gotten yet. Partly because I don't care for her but mostly because they're hard and after spending an hour and a half on the threesome I didn't want to try anymore. I'll give it a go and see what I can figure out in a little bit but if I can't I'm sorry. While I'm at it I'll also add mini guides for Shea's and Faylinn's true endings.
I'll also quickly list all the endings for the game that I found when I was searching up stuff online about them (Taken from the Itch.io for the game)
  1. Win Shea's affection, romance her and say goodbye but promise to be back for her!
  2. Win Shea's affection, romance her and quit your job with the Guards to stay with her!
  3. Help Shea discover her homosexuality and find love with Rosabella!
  4. Help Shea discover her bisexuality and romance her together with Rosabella!
  5. Win Faylinn's affection, romance her and discover her secret!
  6. Win Faylinn's affection, romance her and challenge her in a duel as a fighter!
  7. Use your thieves' skill to break into a girl's room just to find out a scary secret!
  8. Win Rosabella's affection and have her offer you a sweet, sweet reward in the end!
  9. Win Rosabella's affection, have multiple romantic encounters with her and even join her secret group!
  10. Become rich and famous thanks to Rosabella's powerful connections!
  11. Be a perfect gentleman with all of them for a special Harem ending!
  12. Or be a total jerk to make them mad, up to the point that you can even leave without paying!
As you can see there're two 'true' Rosabella endings and I've yet to find the start for either as far as I can tell.

Edit: I figured out the first part of the Rogue route, this might be quicker than I thought, however I still have no clue for the connections route
Edit 2: And I found the Connections Route, I'll quickly go to the end of the routes then make the mini-guides
Edit 3: Turns out the Connections Route is her True route, no clue what Rogue does then and I don't care enough to find out now that I have all the extras, onto writing the guides

Last edited:

Selert

Jun 15, 2018
Starting off this time I'll only be listing the specific options that are required to obtain the endings this time instead of doing full guides, this is mostly because writing those full guides was a pain in the ass and because everything else is the same as in a normal route for the character.

Shea
Day 2
Afternoon - I should leave the Guards
Day 3
Morning - I really like it here too
Day 4
Morning - Doesn't have to be the last

Faylinn
Intro - Swords > How about a duel?
Day 1
Morning - About that duel...
Day 2
Night - How about our duel?
Day 3
Morning - Wait! About our duel...

Rosabella
Day 1
Night - But they are the law > They arrested teachers? > Did you have any problems yourself?
Day 2
Afternoon - Power/Fame (I did power but I think Fame works) > Ask her about her problems with the Guards
Day 3
Afternoon - How did you get rich?/How did you get popular? > I accept
Day 4
Morning - I'm regretting it

And there you have it, all the true character endings required choices, there're a few cgs I don't have atm but I'll try and explain each one quickly regardless

1-4 will be gotten no matter what if you go through the game
5 is the duel with Faylinn
6-8 are the three girls in a bath, I have no clue how I got Rosabelles it was a complete accident and I wasn't paying attention, Shea's is easy to get and Fay's comes with her ending
9 is the cake scene that you should get so long as you're not being a jerk
10 is Shea's upskirt
11 & 12 are Shea and Fay's pre-sex cgs
13-14 are Shea masturbating in the bath
15-16 are Rosa's blowjob
I don't have 17-20 but I know two of them should be Rosa's boobjob and the other two are *something*
21-26 are the sex scenes for the girls
27 is something, I don't know what, I assume it's something to do with opening Fay's door with lockpicks but I haven't figured that one out yet
28-29 are the lesbian cgs
30-31 are the threesome cgs
32-34 are the solo endings
35-37 are the girl endings
I assume 38 is the jerk ending
39-42 are the Harem ending cgs

Final statements : Faylinn best girl
I might go back to this for the few last cgs someday but at the moment I think what I've gotten is largely sufficient, I'm going to go play a different game now because I need something fresh

Arvie33

Jan 27, 2018
Starting off this time I'll only be listing the specific options that are required to obtain the endings this time instead of doing full guides, this is mostly because writing those full guides was a pain in the ass and because everything else is the same as in a normal route for the character.

Shea
Day 2
Afternoon - I should leave the Guards
Day 3
Morning - I really like it here too
Day 4
Morning - Doesn't have to be the last

Faylinn
Intro - Swords > How about a duel?
Day 1
Morning - About that duel...
Day 2
Night - How about our duel?
Day 3
Morning - Wait! About our duel...

Rosabella
Day 1
Night - But they are the law > They arrested teachers? > Did you have any problems yourself?
Day 2
Afternoon - Power/Fame (I did power but I think Fame works) > Ask her about her problems with the Guards
Day 3
Afternoon - How did you get rich?/How did you get popular? > I accept
Day 4
Morning - I'm regretting it

And there you have it, all the true character endings required choices, there're a few cgs I don't have atm but I'll try and explain each one quickly regardless

1-4 will be gotten no matter what if you go through the game
5 is the duel with Faylinn
6-8 are the three girls in a bath, I have no clue how I got Rosabelles it was a complete accident and I wasn't paying attention, Shea's is easy to get and Fay's comes with her ending
9 is the cake scene that you should get so long as you're not being a jerk
10 is Shea's upskirt
11 & 12 are Shea and Fay's pre-sex cgs
13-14 are Shea masturbating in the bath
15-16 are Rosa's blowjob
I don't have 17-20 but I know two of them should be Rosa's boobjob and the other two are *something*
21-26 are the sex scenes for the girls
27 is something, I don't know what, I assume it's something to do with opening Fay's door with lockpicks but I haven't figured that one out yet
28-29 are the lesbian cgs
30-31 are the threesome cgs
32-34 are the solo endings
35-37 are the girl endings
I assume 38 is the jerk ending
39-42 are the Harem ending cgs

Final statements : Faylinn best girl
I might go back to this for the few last cgs someday but at the moment I think what I've gotten is largely sufficient, I'm going to go play a different game now because I need something fresh
Wow...thanks, bro . you are very helpful...

DDreams Games

Mar 16, 2020
Hey guys,
I'm the creator of the game. Wow, thanks so much for playing and enjoying my short game!
But most of all, super congratulations to Selert for discovering all the routes and posting all these valuable guides :)

I'm working on a new game with the Angel Inn girls and much more content. I've learned a lot, also by reading your feedback here, and I hope you'll like it.
By the way, it's on sale every now and then, so if you like it, please consider supporting me and buying it '^^

lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
Hey guys,
I'm the creator of the game. Wow, thanks so much for playing and enjoying my short game!
But most of all, super congratulations to Selert for discovering all the routes and posting all these valuable guides :)

I'm working on a new game with the Angel Inn girls and much more content. I've learned a lot, also by reading your feedback here, and I hope you'll like it.
By the way, it's on sale every now and then, so if you like it, please consider supporting me and buying it '^^
I would just like to thank you for making a game with a definite harem so it were, I like having a fairly short and focused game with a handful of girls that all are written as one and you can get them all together to the dominant style of games that patreon encourages people to make, so yeah haha.

A new game sounds promising, but I hope more content means actual gameplay tbh. Doesn’t have to be a Normal rpg but just something besides cryptic choices... speaking of, I think your site said you made dungeon dreams, an rpg dating sim but without the sex or harem aspects? Well, if you could make an rpg with dating, sex and harem, then you may be my favorite developer ever haha

DDreams Games

Mar 16, 2020
Hello,
this is the new game I'm working on:
It's an rpg + visual novel with lots of hentai and much more gameplay.
If you like the Angel Inn and played it for free, please consider supporting me for this new project :)

Reactions: Selert

lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
Hello,
this is the new game I'm working on:
It's an rpg + visual novel with lots of hentai and much more gameplay.
If you like the Angel Inn and played it for free, please consider supporting me for this new project :)
I know I said I was really excited to see where you’d take it earlier, and a lot of stuff I’ve seen is what I’d want in a sex game... but if I’m going to do a dating sim, as a guy, I’d prefer if it was also as a guy. So seeing that was a massive disappointment, but hey, I’ve been disappointed before /shrug Good luck on your game anyway, it almost seems like something I’d want to buy and oplay :/

Selert

Jun 15, 2018
FAYLINN! FAYLINN! FAYLINN! FAYLINN!
Looking through it I'm rather excited, although I usually don't care much for RPGM Eroge with combat & other actual mechanics since I usually find them rather badly done. I'll probably try and figure out every route as soon as I can again though since I enjoyed the process last time, I might have to re-evaluate how I write guides though.

DDreams Games

Mar 16, 2020
I know I said I was really excited to see where you’d take it earlier, and a lot of stuff I’ve seen is what I’d want in a sex game... but if I’m going to do a dating sim, as a guy, I’d prefer if it was also as a guy. So seeing that was a massive disappointment, but hey, I’ve been disappointed before /shrug Good luck on your game anyway, it almost seems like something I’d want to buy and oplay :/
Thank you for checking it out, Lancecomwar. There will be a free demo available soon, If you have some time, I'd like to hear your opinion, perhaps you will enjoy the rpg part of it :)

FAYLINN! FAYLINN! FAYLINN! FAYLINN!
Looking through it I'm rather excited, although I usually don't care much for RPGM Eroge with combat & other actual mechanics since I usually find them rather badly done. I'll probably try and figure out every route as soon as I can again though since I enjoyed the process last time, I might have to re-evaluate how I write guides though.
Selert, I'm sure you will! Your skills would be very useful when I'm betatesting the demo. Would you be interested in previewing the first public build, noting down bugs and suggestions, sending them to me via email? If so, drop me a DM and we'll exchange contacts! :)

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
This is also available on steam for those of us supporting the maker.