Others - The Anomalous Dr Vibes [v0.18.1] [DrVibes]

1. 5.00 star(s)

BNets

Never in my life, I would rate games base on boobs but this game really gives me happiness from it LOL.
    Jokes aside, this game is really well made and we don't need to do a lot of grinding despite its open world game. The story is weird but okay and the renders are majestic. Keep up the great work!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Review for 0.12

Very enjoyable game with lots of content.
    The story is differs from the usual tropes and is very good. The dialogues are good and are peppered with quite a lot of enjoyable humour, especially the monkey island fight. The characters are plentiful and very distinct. Their models are very good and so are the rest of the game's visuals.

The sandbox aspect of the game is very well done and surprisingly good. The journal and the "new event location" systems work really well and you won't be found wondering what to do next.

For me though, the best feature of the game is that it's really fun and hot. It didn't get old, I didn't skip a single line of dialogue, I didn't get bored. It's a shame that from what I can tell the game is relatively unknown, considering its quality.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

ponny

I wanted to play this game for a long time and now i finally immersed into the world of Dr Vibes. And when i say immersed i mean it. It´s hard for me to keep focus on a new games on this site as most of them have a long boring intro or are just dull but that´s not the case here. Usually i hate sandbox games but the sandbox here is not that "annoying" and the game flows preety nice as it almost feels playing classic VN. I spent today half of afternoon till late evening and i suppose i still have around four, five hours of content left and can´t wait to see more of this game.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

EnricoPucci

How to start... for me, this game has been a surprise.

The quality of the renders is very good (within what is possible to do with HS), there are many well done compositions and funny angles, some animations that help to give dynamism to the dialogues and a lot of details.

The story is a bit out of the ordinary, but overall it's well constructed and fun. There is an interesting character dynamic and the characterization is decent.

The truth is weird to see a game like this so underrated... or maybe not... there are a lot of hidden gems like this one in this forum

Possibly because of the game engine?

I don't know the answer, but I think it's a game that deserves a chance.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

TheDick69+

One of the tags say Humor and I can only agree. Some of the dialogue made me laugh so much that I nearly peed my pants. One of the pages ended with that I had to click it away as I couldn't finish reading it as I laughed so much. I'm always told that I have a lewd and wicked humor, so if you don't have that you maybe don't laugh as much as me. (But why are you here if you don't have lewd humor?)* *That was me thinking, so you don't have to read that. :cool:

The story so far is good and different in an interesting way. Even if all these games/VN I like all have the same goal, to build a harem. (Should I become a Mormon and move to Utah?)* *Just me thinking again.

Then the girls... oh yes the girls... Where was I? The girls... (Take a deeep breath, relax and go on!) Just that, the girls, a sexy and different lot. I do so love them all. Just waiting for next update and see what will happen with them. If I have a favorite or two? Yes, I have, but I don't kiss and tell.

Just keep up the good work DrVibes! Just now in top 3 of all the stories I've tested here. (y)
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Buryat Supremacy

Writing this review, cuz I think this game deserves a lot more attention. Now, before we go into specifics, I want to point out that this is definitely a high quality project. All the checkboxes, renders, animations, environments, just the sheer amount of content, deserves praise. Sandbox is not grindy, easy to navigate, basically exist to connect the scenes (that’s a good thing in my book). This is not a Harem harem game, if you know what I mean, but it still delivers on that front, if you are interested.

But while all of this is important, I think what really makes this game interesting and worthwhile, is it’s writing. Even if I had ten arms, I couldn’t count on my fingers all the times I said to myself “Hmmm, I would never write like that, or thought about it”. The sense of humor in this game is... unique, and it works! I can’t describe it properly, just play the game and you will get what I mean.

On a side note. This is probably the most british thing I have consumed in a long time. Half of the characters talk with you like a young lad in an Adidas suit from London, who threatens to stab you multiple times with a knife for saying something bad about Arsenal F.C. This is not good or bad, it’s just… different.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

alex13_zen

Talk about a hidden gem! If this game was using the Renpy engine, I'm sure it would be much more popular. I myself usually avoid other engines, but I stumbled upon this game and looked at the images which show very pretty girls. Playing the game I discovered I liked their personalities as well.
    Story is passable. Game is sandbox but not the bad kind where you need a lot of grind.
    I recommend everyone give this game a try!
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Starsa

Excellent game, from the art to story it's a fun game and i'm looking forward to every update. The only problem i have seen is a bit of clipping of the models, but that's not a big problem. other then that the game is as you see it.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Priappus

If you want a great adult game then this is your game,beautiful girls,a lot of sex,sex with three people or more,(and the sex scenes are big and very realistic)a game that does not skimp on sex and beautiful girls.this game is really worth the five stars.every update fills me with joy.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Squarblesport

Wow. Wow. Wow!

Only getting better with THE BEST animations and renders of any game. I use a Win10 Desktop with an 50in 4k monitor. I really, really like the models. Dr Vibes is a world-class master of breast animation. Really.

Game play is easy, fast and logical- follow the highlighted yellow. No grind!

Each character is sympathetic and I found myself caring for every one- even the MC. (go figure!)

I am so glad Dr Vibes brought in the MC having "a good time" with two girls at once- and it is HOT. HOT! HOT! Twins! Brunettes!

2 gripes:

1st- animations are amazing. Dr Vibes please show genital/genital contact. You have the skill and don't be afraid to be more hard-core. And cuni is cool too!

2-- BIG GRIPE-- We players do not support this dev enough. only $288/month on Patreon? For this quality? Seriously- pirates be we may- but this is worth your gold! Join the "Booty for booty" program and support Dr Vibes.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Living In A Lewd World

It's really hard for me to write a review on this really outstanding game. It is a very rare diamond. It has beautiful girls and very good renders and a nice story that ties it all together. But there are more games with these ingredients and none of them make me want to replay the scenes as often as this game.

I've thought long and hard about what makes this game so different, and I think it's the mix of the beauty of the images and the mature dialogue. Alone, all of these would nevertheless make for more of an average game. But the two together with an scene pace that perfectly fits the kind of writing are a strong mixture that would make me give 6 out of 5 stars if that was possible.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

kingkunda

This game is sooooo damn good. Its rare for me to come across something this good that is so far along in development. The 0.10.0 beta version I played had a ton of good content. Don't be fooled my the small file size there is plenty to see and do in this version of the game. I'm excited to see where the story goes next and hope for more anal scenes with all these hotties! Do your self a favor and check out this one!
  13. 4.00 star(s)

leathermax

Very good. The dialogs are funny and smart, I love the references. All the girls look very nice (save for the maid, imho) and the corruption and exhibition play is very well done. Plus, you don't need to break your head looking for hidden or missable stuff, nor grinding, since it's straightforward and open, and easy enough. I want to know how this'll progress.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

jokkojohnson

One of my Favorite games. Easy tasks, great models and interesting story. Criminally underrated. Should be way more popular than it is. I am pretty new to these games and this is my first review but I hope this game keeps updating!
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Mishalove

One of the most underrated Honey Select games. It is absurd that this great game is getting so little support.

Renders 5/5 great quality. I love character models
    Story 4/5 a common sandbox harem game I like
    Characters 5/5 full of charming characters
    Animation 4/5 smooth and great quality
    Overall 4.5/5
  16. 5.00 star(s)

timsutton

Lots of good content in this game at this point. I recommend checking it out, it seems to be under the radar for the quality it offers. Not a fan of the laggy non-Renpry client, but it is what is it.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Kinky Bully

This game is perfect in many ways than one. The game has very good story. Excellent picture and video quality. The sex scenes are very hot. There is even good sense of humor in the game. Vey nice character development. Overall i would say one of the best games made by Honey select.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

m3lee

Review at version 0.10.

A truly underrated game that deserves front page attention and support. Please consider supporting this underrated game to keep its updates coming.

The game is a sandbox style that gives you the freedom to play the story or do side quests with various characters. It does not feel grindy at all and is very smooth in gameplay. The sandbox exists just to give the player a good sense of choice in what events to chase after first and play the kinks they want. It honestly feels pretty similar to Milfy City in being well-executed in this aspect (though the developers are a whole other story, more on that later).

The story is surprisingly intriguing and easy to like the characters involved. Side characters unrelated to the story pop up a plenty, and they have plenty of content should you chase after them as well. The humor is better than most and the various character personalities are fun to learn about. Character development is good.

There's already many hours worth of content and hot scenes with practically every girl, and many more to expand the storyline following these characters. Those who are starting a new game will have plenty of scenes to keep them occupied.

Visually, the game is pretty good. It's not BADIK-level HD, but it does the best of what it can with honey select style rendering, and the models all look great and attractive. Animations are plentiful as well.

Lastly, the developer is great. Dr Vibes is active in response to his patrons and supporters. Discussion and critique of the game is important and uses advice to make sure the game is improving for what the players want. Consistent in punctual updates and discussion, I really recommend becoming a patron of Dr Vibes and helping making sure this game is pursued to completion.

In summation, Anomalous Dr Vibes is a very underrated game that does pretty much everything well. It has a good story, an actually fun sandbox gameplay, a lot of hot characters and content, and an active developer. Check it out!
  19. 5.00 star(s)

sparkas

Really, really enjoyed this game. It was so refreshing to play a main character for once who isn't a loser or a scumbag going around 'corrupting' and blackmailing his way into the girls pants. Instead he's actually confident, charismatic and kind so that it's totally believable how they fall for him. I don't think i've ever seen that in a game before. The girls are also quite well written and avoid falling in the usual cliches. And I love the use of British slang. The sex scenes are plentiful, they could have been a bit longer and better animated but it's a small complaint when the writing is as good as this.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

stinkholeslammer

This game is fantastic.

Lots of hot girls and lots of hot scenes. Really good animations and good renders.

On top of that the writing is really good. That's pretty much it but I need to make this 200 characters.

Play this game!