Unity Completed The Arrogant Kaiju Princess and the Detective Servant [v1.04] [PantyParrot]

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Well, if we are talking about the interactive sexual elements, then Daigneux wins, but story-wise I prefer Xao. She was a deadbeat on the verge of dismissal in our terms, but we as the playable went so hard in helping her and awarded with the much given 385 years of no invasion (I want to see Xao's response towards the aging playable character in the far future after the ending T_T). While Daigneux in a sense is also a failure, her kidnapping us the playable character via slave trader is something I find quite, not attractive. Although later we can shape Daigneux's feeling, well... Anyway Xao has anal scene even though it was just a CG event hahahaha.

While this may be seen as my stupidity and being noob, I find this game, Arrogant Kaiju Princess, harder than the previous entry
you gave a well detailed explanation on the differences of the subservience of Xao and Daigneux across both games. :)

you are absolutely correct, Arrogant Kaiju Princess and the Detective Servant is a much more difficult game that the previous game, primarily its because the "conquer" element in the game is a lot harder to get through because settlements require different troops when attacking a specific settlement. i honestly thought the challenging element for the game makes the game more worth playing, i am honestly glad i finally got all achievements for the game, it took about 2 weeks or more, but the game was enjoyable to play.

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
you gave a well detailed explanation on the differences of the subservience of Xao and Daigneux across both games. :)

you are absolutely correct, Arrogant Kaiju Princess and the Detective Servant is a much more difficult game that the previous game, primarily its because the "conquer" element in the game is a lot harder to get through because settlements require different troops when attacking a specific settlement. i honestly thought the challenging element for the game makes the game more worth playing, i am honestly glad i finally got all achievements for the game, it took about 2 weeks or more, but the game was enjoyable to play.
Yo, two weeks? It's almost two months for me and I still haven't got all the achievement hahahaha... I actually gave up and trying to seek a full 100% save yesterday. Well, let me try again.

• Red Heart
Reactions: hu lover

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Yo, two weeks? It's almost two months for me and I still haven't got all the achievement hahahaha... I actually gave up and trying to seek a full 100% save yesterday. Well, let me try again.
i really enjoy talking with you about this game. :D

yeah, it took me about 2 weeks or more to get all achievements for this game. Getting Steam achievements for games is not that difficult, but some games have more difficult achievements than other games. For example, tough achievement to get for Dead Space 1 is the "finish game on impossible difficulty." i managed to get the achievement, but its near impossible to get it but you get my point. this game's achievements are very straightforward, my suggestion to you is check the in game achievement list and look at the description for each achievement, that helped me. the hardest and most difficult achievement for this game is the "quintuple achievement" took me some time to perfect that one. Good luck to you!

Reactions: BlackElite

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
i really enjoy talking with you about this game. :D

yeah, it took me about 2 weeks or more to get all achievements for this game. Getting Steam achievements for games is not that difficult, but some games have more difficult achievements than other games. For example, tough achievement to get for Dead Space 1 is the "finish game on impossible difficulty." i managed to get the achievement, but its near impossible to get it but you get my point. this game's achievements are very straightforward, my suggestion to you is check the in game achievement list and look at the description for each achievement, that helped me. the hardest and most difficult achievement for this game is the "quintuple achievement" took me some time to perfect that one. Good luck to you!
Thanks! I'm not that good in this kind of game you see. I barely scraping with the previous game, and it is obvious that I will have more problem here. To be honest I'm always bad with management, so this kind of game is actually a good training for me. So yeah, have a nice weekend! It's 2 am here right now, so I shall take a sleep for now. Good luck and stay safe out there!

• Red Heart
Reactions: hu lover

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Thanks! I'm not that good in this kind of game you see. I barely scraping with the previous game, and it is obvious that I will have more problem here. To be honest I'm always bad with management, so this kind of game is actually a good training for me. So yeah, have a nice weekend! It's 2 am here right now, so I shall take a sleep for now. Good luck and stay safe out there!
Thanks for your sincere and cordial reply!

wow its 2 AM for you? get some sleep dude, and i hope to see you again on F95zone sometime soon!

• Red Heart
Reactions: BlackElite

CJ_2020

Aug 23, 2020
Well, if we are talking about the interactive sexual elements, then Daigneux wins, but story-wise I prefer Xao. She was a deadbeat on the verge of dismissal in our terms, but we as the playable went so hard in helping her and awarded with the much given 385 years of no invasion (I want to see Xao's response towards the aging playable character in the far future after the ending T_T). While Daigneux in a sense is also a failure, her kidnapping us the playable character via slave trader is something I find quite, not attractive. Although later we can shape Daigneux's feeling, well... Anyway Xao has anal scene even though it was just a CG event hahahaha.

While this may be seen as my stupidity and being noob, I find this game, Arrogant Kaiju Princess, harder than the previous entry
Wait, there's an anal CG in the 1st game? I didn't find any, could you please tell me what's necessary to unlock it?

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Wait, there's an anal CG in the 1st game? I didn't find any, could you please tell me what's necessary to unlock it?
It's a derivatives of the Miko outfit CG. If you keep banging her with Miko outfit you will unlock it sooner or later

panda2221

Apr 16, 2023
What are some other games with scenes like this game and the first one? I really like the player interaction in the scenes.

Sep 23, 2021
What are some other games with scenes like this game and the first one? I really like the player interaction in the scenes.
pretty sure you can just look up 'trainer' type game with f95 search function and you would get a list. 'Laplace'(group) does a bunch of live2d stuff. 'Teaching feeling'(game) is basically cult classic status. '1Room'(spell like that, there are other 'one room' and '1 room', which are different) is another one. Go to those thread and search 'similar' in the thread and you should get a bunch given the age of those thread, as oppose to this thread 18 pages.

Reactions: asgardtipar2

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Really good and amazing game, wish the game had an anal animation for Daigneux but other than that, the game plays very well.

really looking forward to next game Kaiju Princess 2 releasing sometime in month of June.

Reactions: blarg0192

HAWK 999

Apr 14, 2023

:
:
:
RAR Password: otomi-games.com

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes