Unity Completed The Arrogant Kaiju Princess and the Detective Servant [v1.06] [PantyParrot]

4.40 star(s) 36 Votes

lurker55555

Dec 5, 2019
ho do you beat the gourmet city as i skipped over it due to having played the demo but it didnt go as it was in the demo

Luke_1

Jun 19, 2018
Is it possible to import the demo save to the full game? I tried but it goes on an infinite loading afterwards

Luke_1

Jun 19, 2018
Could you, or others with this problem, be so kind as to try again, not allowing firewall, but with this replacement dll and see if that works?

This dll has modified variable so game doesn't try to init Steam at all. Doesn't need Steam emu (you can delete steam api from plugins), and Goldberg in previous pack is what causes firewall prompt.
this worked for me and fixed the infinite loadings from above!

Reactions: Heimeropen

meviusl1

Mar 9, 2020
Someone have the cheat for unlimited money?
cheat engine works, initial value of gold then chore to add gold then change scan type to increased value, then find the current gold you have then change, then once again do chore, tada you now have golld

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I wish there was a way to view total Affection. I want her to be always nude asap.

robser

Aug 24, 2019
downloaded it 3 times, unziping and playing is not possible, cant copy ´unityengineaimodule.dll , unityengineui.dll´, game starts and crashed after it

Arcadia15x

Nov 16, 2019
Could you, or others with this problem, be so kind as to try again, not allowing firewall, but with this replacement dll and see if that works?

This dll has modified variable so game doesn't try to init Steam at all. Doesn't need Steam emu (you can delete steam api from plugins), and Goldberg in previous pack is what causes firewall prompt.
Worked like a charm

Sep 5, 2020
finished the game, my peepee and my heart is happy
this is one of the game i finished it without using anyone save file lol
the waiting is truly worth
also the ending credit is so cuteeeee
also also the next game main heroine is teased(?)

4.40 star(s) 36 Votes