Unity Completed The Arrogant Kaiju Princess and the Detective Servant [v1.06] [PantyParrot]

4.40 star(s) 36 Votes

Kmackpow

Aug 4, 2018
Anyone else having issues with saving the game ?
I did, but I somehow managed to fix it. I think closing the program and reopening might be what fixed it, but just in case I'll go into more detail just in case if it was something else. When I was trying to fix it I closed the program, then downloaded one of the full saves on the thread, and replaced my old save data to see if it was a problem with my old saves and it worked. I then closed the program, erased the full saves, and moved my old save data and it still worked.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
TheArrogantKaijuPrincessAndTheDetectiveServant-1.06
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Have any meaningful changes been made bw v1.04 and v1.06?
I've read the changelog, of course, but just would still like to use the cheat shared in the thread if need be, but v1.06 will definitely not let it - with or without workarounds. Still haven't played this one, you see...

And those (art) update changes literally could mean anything, lol.
(also, I guess it's the v1.06 or nothing now, as per the updated OP; still, my question stands)

hargrid

Aug 17, 2022
anyone knows a somewhat similar kinda game to this ? animation or artstyle wise ? with a more interesting hentai part ?

4.40 star(s) 36 Votes