Unity Completed The Arrogant Kaiju Princess and the Detective Servant [v1.06] [PantyParrot]

4.40 star(s) 36 Votes

robser

Aug 24, 2019
can someone upload: unityengineaimodule.dll , unityengineui.dll ? My game wont copy those two damn files from unzip!:devilish: thank you!

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Wait.. so, she's a Kaiju and she's of normal size? Or is it like, she's a "monster"? or is it the huge fucking mommy milkers? Dammit, I NEED ANSWERS!
Detailed explanation:
Kaiju are creatures of pure negative energy which cannot be perceived by the naked human eye, nor can this energy interact with the material world on its own.
To interact with the world, they create vessels, of varying shape and size,
resembling the race they want to interact with diplomatically to infiltrate society and civilization,
or, the roughter idea,
create vessels of monstrous power and scale to destroy enemies outright.
if you kill the vessel, it just disappears, the real entity behind it is pure energy.
This question is the exact thing that actually brought me into the game thread. I wasn't seeing any kaiju in the preview pics, and I was confused. So, I guess I have my answer now... Before I fly off the handle and write a ten page nerd-rant about how, "That's not what kaiju means," I'll ask another question.

The definition of kaiju is sort of two-part. On the one hand, in physical terms, in means, "giant monster," or films about giant monsters, but it's rooted back to ancient Japanese mythologies which, like in most cultures, have giant monstrous beings of ill-defined form that represent things like primordial chaos or the oceans, stuff like that. They were, "the gods that came before the gods we know," that kind of thing.

So the other side of the coin in modern usage is that kaiju refers to movies that depict giant monsters as metaphors for something. The prime example being that Godzilla (Gojira) was created to dodge censorship about discussing nuclear war and politics in film in Japan at the time. Thus, Godzilla represents the nuclear threat, and the film maker was able to make a commentary on nuclear weapons without getting censored. So, my question now is, do the "kaiju" in this game at least work as some kind of metaphor in any way?

TheChewables

May 11, 2017
Hey guys i made a full save file here.
Save file path is:
View attachment 3193130 View attachment 3193130 C:\Users\Win10\AppData\Roaming\Goldberg SteamEmu Saves\2291680\remote\G.COLON\傲慢的怪獸公主與名偵探使魔\The Detective Servant_Data\StreamingAssets\Formal\Save

if u have no idea about how to release save files, go release all. Enjoy!
yeah i dont think these saves are working. i put them in the folder and no saves show up in game

Last edited:

klckr

Feb 3, 2020
can someone upload: unityengineaimodule.dll , unityengineui.dll ? My game wont copy those two damn files from unzip!:devilish: thank you!
Cannot be done with the windows archive tool.
Just open the file with 7zip or something and you are good to go.
Edit: added files anyways.

Last edited:

AlexHaze87

Jul 1, 2018
yeah i dont think these saves are working. i put them in the folder and no saves show up in game
They work, just his pathing is wrong. I stuck it in the games directory instead of roaming and i can see it.

傲慢的怪獸公主與名偵探使魔\The Detective Servant_Data\StreamingAssets\Formal\Save

Reactions: full_full

frostedd

Apr 1, 2019
before i faleid at conquesting the city, now the divine, wood,s could someone help me? what im doing wrong the dmg seems too low

Landrake

May 17, 2020
Anyone else having 20 fps in the game? It hurts my eyes and settings doing nothing with it

4.40 star(s) 36 Votes