seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
There is a coding error in one of the episodes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and a later dialogue error when the MC wants to join the gym

First, the registration fee is in U.S. dollars. Second, the monthly fee is in Euros. It should be one or the other, not both.

Last edited:

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Played and enjoyed it, very much. With next upgrade I'll restart and do 2 paths, Good and Bad*. Now I did go somewhere between, but a little more bad than good. Will also write proper review after that. *Well, I restarted now but used Skip in the last scenes so didn't get any save for my Bad path. Don't feel for redoing it now. :cool: :ROFLMAO:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there a big progress from 1.5 to 1.6?
main story? nada
other? quite a bit

Will this have a harem or the 3 letter word that should be not spoken?
3some at least but will there be love is bit out of question atm (especially since bad guy/lust path gives more scenes) so no need to worry about alphabets.

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
did the dev-test this before releasing it maybe it the mod but this needs looking at went full bad guy still grey out and loop me back
I had the same problem. I think there are two variables that are similar. "susan espiar" or "susan espiar piscina", something like that. I had one of them true and the other false. I've already deleted the folder, but you can easily edit yourself with the renpy save editor or with the to edit the files that is regularly reccomended here.

swmeek

Feb 23, 2020
Don't use any mod and try. You can change the language in preferences
I have it set to english in the preferences but it was still displaying the words in soanish. I will try with out the WT mod.
Adding Joker's mod to the game is the culprit.

Last edited:

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Damn, scene with the MILF was fucking good, great animations too, good job. Can't wait for some sis action tho.

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
View attachment 1505227 Have i done something wrong try clicking on talk to Susan but loopback
i had same when mc returned to house, watching susan on pool was greyed out.
did the dev-test this before releasing it maybe it the mod but this needs looking at went full bad guy still grey out and loop me back
If you choose Susan at the pool (route 1) you cannot talk to her after picking up Sarah, and if you choose Susan route 2 (experiments) you can't visit her at the pool in the morning

Last edited:

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
not available/not made/not leaked and language problem prolly prevents those who make android ports on touching this.
Estrada made a port for the last update. That's why I asked. The compressed version won't work on joiplay so that option is toast

4.30 star(s) 69 Votes