ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
no new content in this update .. well except for some animations are a little better ... :oops:

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Last edited:

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Is it just the current (compressed) version or the ipatch that's causing a hundred or more missing image errors? Because if it's the patch, I've yet to see it change anything anyways...

Trminator

May 3, 2017
There definitly is new content, and it's even prepared to be added to the gallery, it just seems like the gallery file (1gallery_rep.rpy) was not updated to the current version? (It's missing scenes 62 to 65... so, there's 4 scenes that SHOULD be in there, but aren't, currently, just simply because someone forgot to add them, there ;) )

Trminator

May 3, 2017
There definitly is new content, and it's even prepared to be added to the gallery, it just seems like the gallery file (1gallery_rep.rpy) was not updated to the current version? (It's missing scenes 62 to 65... so, there's 4 scenes that SHOULD be in there, but aren't, currently, just simply because someone forgot to add them, there ;) )
Okay, I did some small edits to dia10.rpy (to allow more of the scenes to be in the replays / catch all possible ends), and added the 4 scenes to the gallery. Here's the modified dia10.rpy (identical for compressed/non-compressed, this is without the walkthrough mod applied...), and one comp_1gallery_rep.rpy and one uncomp_1gallery_rep.rpy . With the last two, download just the one you need, and rename it to 1gallery_rep.rpy and overwrite the one in the game folder... :) (or wait for the dev to update the gallery, officially.. ;) ... not making any guarantees that this will work, as intended, your mileage may vary... :) )

element1108

Oct 20, 2017
I managed to get all except this one, any ideas how to get it. Tried a few different choices but didn't get anything new

Edit: nvm got it

Last edited:
Reactions: Trminator

Jaaru

Aug 21, 2017
Theres something wrong with the incest mod.

I downloaded the wt + incest version of the mod.
Started over.
And i can get to ch 2, only bad guy route, with the mods.
But i can only get to ch 2, good guy route without the mods.

Edit : I downloaded only the wt mod and i can get to ch 2 with my good guy save.

Last edited:

dogorox

Oct 4, 2020
Downloaded this latest Chapter 2.0, but the game still ends after CH1? Any new (non gallery) content or is this just an improvement mod?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok , i get it now .... the beginning and ending is the exact same .... all that was added was a small amount in the middle :rolleyes:

4.30 star(s) 72 Votes