7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
CLEARLY the "Google Translator" used is retarded.
I would suggest you get an editor that speaks English fluently, so they can sort out the very confusing parts of dialog that make it seem like the narrative was written by a drunken lobster.

The antagonist is missing an UNDISCLOSED amount of COCAINE...made from a Coca PLANT...meaning it is GROWN in a lot of South American countries like Peru, Columbia, and Bolivia, so WHY the fck are the villains working on a new FORMULA....an IMPROVED formula at that...they might try using a chemist lab to make METH instead, so that's wrong on so many levels.

On the ride home for dinner, a woman a point of showing the MC her shaved box, they get out, have dinner and go to bed together, she apparently has VERY fast-growing hair since its all back in a matter of hours.

Last edited:

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
CLEARLY the "Google Translator" used retarded.
I would suggest you get an editor that speaks English fluently, so they can sort out the very confusing parts of dialog that make it seem like the dialog was written by a drunken lobster.

The antagonist is missing an UNDISCLOSED amount of COCAINE...made from a Coca PLANT...meaning it is GROWN in a lot of South American countries like Peru, Columbia, and Bolivia, so WHY the fck are the villains working on a new FORMULA....an IMPROVED formula at that...they might try using a chemist lab to make METH instead, so that's wrong on so many levels.

On the ride home for dinner, a woman a point of showing the MC her shaved box, they get out, have dinner and go to bed together, she apparently has VERY fast-growing hair since its all back in a matter of hours.
Ok, thank you for the feedback
Parlez-vous français ? Je parle français
Parla italiano? Sì, lo parlo
English is not the only language of the civilized world

Last edited:

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Ok, thank you for the feedback
Parlez-vous français ? Je parle français
Parla italiano? Sì, lo parlo
English is not the only language of the civilized world
You can publish this project in any language you prefer, it will still come out as broken dialog anyway.
This is being translated into English, I am not sure what part of my previous post centered around how English is the only language, but you seem to be inventing that.
Editing is the keyword I was trying to highlight, especially with one that knows the fundamentals of the English language.

On a SIDE note, you must have focused your life on graphics since the renders are truly spectacular, and the animation gets better in every scene.
It's something I was planning on mentioning in the last post but ran out of time to include it.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I keep getting to see my favorite girl in this story (Bea)Trix with her insanely beautifully drawn eyes and lips and of course that perfect body...then I get to see Grace again with her hourglass figure that blows me away.
Can we get those two together somehow?

I get the feeling we will see Susan (another favorite character for her hourglass figure and incredible intelligence) and Patricia together soon, also most likely more with Gwen and Piper that will be hands-on, but Beatrix and Grace both have an unnatural sultry and seductive vibe to them, so I really appreciate the time and effort to bring those characters to "life" as it were.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I keep getting to see my favorite girl in this story (Bea)Trix with her insanely beautifully drawn eyes and lips and of course that perfect body...then I get to see Grace again with her hourglass figure that blows me away.
Can we get those two together somehow?

I get the feeling we will see Susan (another favorite character for her hourglass figure and incredible intelligence) and Patricia together soon, also most likely more with Gwen and Piper that will be hands-on, but Beatrix and Grace both have an unnatural sultry and seductive vibe to them, so I really appreciate the time and effort to bring those characters to "life" as it were.
nope.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Ok, I share my game with you and after a month the only thing I got is a 1 star review. I guess I don't feel like sharing anymore. :(
I get that for a dev stuff like that must be very frustrating but even the highest rated games on this forum occasionally have 1 star reviews. You will never be able to please everyone. Most of the reviews are positive so I wouldn't worry too much about it. I don't even think most people read the reviews. I think most people just look at the number of stars the game has.

Reactions: wbalazs91 and BTLD

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ok, I share my game with you and after a month the only thing I got is a 1 star review. I guess I don't feel like sharing anymore. :(
well i review only completed games or games i abandon. atm i'd give this 4 star.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
To be completely honest, I haven't had time to download and play this yet. Last version I played was 2.02 last summer. I like to wait a few releases to build up content so I can't even comment on the new stuff. Keep the sharing going as I'm sure there are others here who like the game but aren't too vocal about it. Plus the haters always seem more vocal.

DRinWV

Donor
Nov 22, 2017
Well there is nothing new in this yet, I hope the patrons aren't being abused
As a patron not feeling abuse yet. Not uncommon for there to be several months between releases. However their time maybe split between RL Work and doing this. In which case you can help them out by supporting. Instead of trying to make them look bad.

Last edited:

Broken88

May 3, 2017

Hey guys, I hope you're all doing well.
I'm still here, working hard on the game, but I think I need to clarify a few things about the current state of the game. After the experience with Denos City on Steam, I want to do it again with The Assistant, but I'm having some issues with Steam's rules.
If you don't know, Steam doesn't allow any doubt about the age of the characters, and details like the setting in a high school or school uniforms can lead to a ban. Although all the characters are of legal age, and it is clearly stated at the beginning of the game, I have to remove the high school environment and uniforms.
This forces me to change all the renders and animations of 3 characters: Sarah, Lisa, and Piper. As they are 3 main characters with many scenes, especially Sarah and Lisa, it's quite a hard job. Right now, I have redone everything up to day 8, and my intention is to reach the end of day 9 (end of chapter 1) to have the season 1 of the game ready for release on Steam.
As a result of all the above, the new game update is delayed. My plan is to offer you both the update and the new version of the game with the new characters at the same time. I just ask for a little patience. I have to say that, although I loved the original characters, I think you'll like the new Sarah, Lisa, and Piper. Here are some renders as a sneak peek.
Regards

dia02_sarah_clase06.png lisa_school05.png piper_dia08_cena03_02.png piper_vestuario_dia07_04.png piper_vestuario_dia07_final07.png sarah_dia06_coche_good01.png sarah_dia08_bad13.png sarah_presentacion_nueva03.png segundo_dia12.png

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020

Hey guys, I hope you're all doing well.
I'm still here, working hard on the game, but I think I need to clarify a few things about the current state of the game. After the experience with Denos City on Steam, I want to do it again with The Assistant, but I'm having some issues with Steam's rules.
If you don't know, Steam doesn't allow any doubt about the age of the characters, and details like the setting in a high school or school uniforms can lead to a ban. Although all the characters are of legal age, and it is clearly stated at the beginning of the game, I have to remove the high school environment and uniforms.
This forces me to change all the renders and animations of 3 characters: Sarah, Lisa, and Piper. As they are 3 main characters with many scenes, especially Sarah and Lisa, it's quite a hard job. Right now, I have redone everything up to day 8, and my intention is to reach the end of day 9 (end of chapter 1) to have the season 1 of the game ready for release on Steam.
As a result of all the above, the new game update is delayed. My plan is to offer you both the update and the new version of the game with the new characters at the same time. I just ask for a little patience. I have to say that, although I loved the original characters, I think you'll like the new Sarah, Lisa, and Piper. Here are some renders as a sneak peek.
Regards

View attachment 2581358 View attachment 2581359 View attachment 2581360 View attachment 2581362 View attachment 2581363 View attachment 2581364 View attachment 2581366 View attachment 2581367 View attachment 2581369
Just a question - what is the advantage to using steam

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes