Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
and now, when you are two steps away
from piles of fabulous riches,
chance tells you "GOD WILL SUPPLY!"

=)

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
Well deserved abandoned tag. Thread is dead AF. There's no leak since several months. Only reworked pics for steam.

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
I wish I never bought this on Steam... I put 5+ hours into it so, I think I am fucked with the refund. Maybe if I explain that the Dev abandoned it, I might get it? eh, getting tired of these AVN Devs... trying to support them only to get fucked in the end...

Might have to stop buying their games and just play them on here.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I wish I never bought this on Steam... I put 5+ hours into it so, I think I am fucked with the refund. Maybe if I explain that the Dev abandoned it, I might get it? eh, getting tired of these AVN Devs... trying to support them only to get fucked in the end...

no refunds.

buy only completed games.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021

Yeah I got it on steam as well
I like the game I just hope the dev is too busy working on it to respond to people
And hasn't just dropped it without telling anyone

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
no refunds.

buy only completed games.
Yeah, I kind of figured that.

I buy what I want but I also make sure to do some research on the Dev and their other releases (if they have any) if it seems good and people aren't talking about "it's been xxxx since the last update, scammer/milker" etc, I'll get it.

I should have known this was going to happen, especially with how He was doing double the work (the first version with nothing removed/changed and then the Steam version) but that's what I get for being hopeful and having blind faith.

I bought many uncompleted games, but they are still getting updated, new seasons/episodes etc Not every Dev is the "take the money and dip/Abandon their projects" type.

Sometimes, you just end up with a bad deal. I will see if I can get a refund (yay, more bind hope/faith) but it's been so long since I got it (July 7th) hopefully though, especially with the scam that was The Day Before, they can listen to me and understand that I don't want an abandoned project, I didn't buy it just to have it get abandoned later on.

If no refund, eh, it's whatevs. Lesson Learned.

welk

Oct 3, 2019
Abandoned ??? Seriously, one of the best games I've ever played and I've been following it since its launch.
Please clarify this.

Reactions: xAlphaStigma
4.20 star(s) 73 Votes