cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
go figure, tried to play this but on start it threw some error on pickle 5 but after re-dl and re-extract everything went fine.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well nice update and had story content, some funnies (mostly by beatriz whose speech could been shorter) and some sex.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Krashyn

Mar 4, 2019
is bancroft all femdom or do you take control? I did try to use search but the stuff it pulled up had vague answers.

Apr 30, 2023
is bancroft all femdom or do you take control? I did try to use search but the stuff it pulled up had vague answers.
this is a question only one person can really answer and that is the developer himself i am afraid, i may be wrong but i thing that her part on the story has been completed and the MC will not have any more contact with her

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Holy cow! I loved this one.
All of the women and situations were top drawer!
Nice storyline too, for those not playing it with their jeans round their ankles too.
Some of the animation made be believe it was realistic too.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Hey, guys. Someone leaked the game from my Patreon profile, so the information about the game's plot is missing.

You play like a middle-aged guy who finds a new job as a personal assistant for a wealthy family. It all sounds great, but the family you work for and your personal life will bring you some surprises. Just play the game and find out
I just played the game last night. Took it from here, and loved it.
You clearly know your trade. Great job mate!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Holy cow! I loved this one.
All of the women and situations were top drawer!
Nice storyline too, for those not playing it with their jeans round their ankles too.
Some of the animation made be believe it was realistic too.
might change your opinion if dev stops doing dblrenders aka patreon and steam versions.

also don't dblpost especially 1 min apart.

4.30 star(s) 72 Votes