Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
we know about those )or we should know), steam doesn't want high school girls games on their platforms due underagerism (dunno and don't care if that is or isn't actual word).
Yes, that's understandable.

lalaistda

Jul 5, 2023
Ohhh it's the Steam version that had the model I was looking for. Makes sense, because I actually bought it on Steam, but I since lost access to my account.
Well, then can you download the Steam version anywhere :D ?

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Hi!

In the list of replays I found one scene that I did not see in my playthrough.
namely the scene of Sarah's defloration in the forest.
In my playthrough I deflowered both cousins in the hangar.
but apparently it could have been played differently. but how to get this scene? after this scene there should be a scene of defloration of Lisa.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi!

In the list of replays I found one scene that I did not see in my playthrough.
namely the scene of Sarah's defloration in the forest.
In my playthrough I deflowered both cousins in the hangar.
but apparently it could have been played differently. but how to get this scene? after this scene there should be a scene of defloration of Lisa.
her solo path i think.

Reactions: ramvivat

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Can anyone or Dev know if there is or will be NTR content in this game? I'm posting because it's something I want to know because I don't want to start a game that will later have NTR or any kind of thing

• Angry
Reactions: Dutch7

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can anyone or Dev know if there is or will be NTR content in this game? I'm posting because it's something I want to know because I don't want to start a game that will later have NTR or any kind of thing
well mc cucks older women's hubbies (and women might have sex wwith bubbies) and 2 girls have sex w/o mc but otherwise no ntr.

Feb 10, 2018
OK, I was browsing Steam screenshots, and the updated girls look really good but now don't seem to match the rest. I was thinking about buying his but now I'm not sure. Looks like Dev opened a can of worms and needs to update the rest of the models.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
OK, I was browsing Steam screenshots, and the updated girls look really good but now don't seem to match the rest. I was thinking about buying his but now I'm not sure. Looks like Dev opened a can of worms and needs to update the rest of the models.
maybe but it'd be big job, basically remaster whole game. dev didn't open anything, just did what steam mildly said requested.

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes