Ren'Py The Avatar Trainer [v0.12a] [Rnot2000]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Ok. I got all the way through it. Art work for the main characters is very much to my liking as well as the 4 nsfw scenes. Sprites for the enemy figures are ok. Battles need a lot of work as well as the random encounters which happen at almost every step whether its in the dungeon or just traveling to them.
Of course I had to cheat.
A lot.
In the final mountain area I encountered several errors just moving from space to space. It took several Ignores to get past them.

Cristal Clear

Mar 3, 2018
four elements trainer is 8 years development, and it's not done yet despite so many content.

the developers will milk as much money possible before cancelling this project, rebrand, create new project :KEK:

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
four elements trainer is 8 years development, and it's not done yet despite so many content.

the developers will milk as much money possible before cancelling this project, rebrand, create new project :KEK:
This is NOT Four Elements Trainer here. This Game Thread here is a Game made by "rnot2000" who cancels every Game he makes.

• Sad
Reactions: MordredTheDark
Oct 17, 2022
This is inexcusably the worst usage of renpy I've EVER seen. The developer ACTIVELY made this as slow and tedious as possible. There were THREE levels of making it so you can't advance as quickly/slowly as you want.
MY GOD. Do NOT play this or regex the files to eliminate {w=X},{nw},what_slow_xx=xx, and callback=xx. And remove config.say_allow_dismiss. Otherwise you'll be playing this forever.
What do I need to change exactly? Like what file? I want to play this but holy crap. like 3 minutes to get through 5 lines of dialogue

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
What do I need to change exactly? Like what file? I want to play this but holy crap. like 3 minutes to get through 5 lines of dialogue
It's been so long, I honestly don't remember. I opened the entire game file as a workspace in VSCode, used the project search to delete the {w=X}and {nw} tags, and went through the characters and got rid of the callbacks, what_slow_xx, and removed the line about say_allow_dismiss. All in all, if I remember right, there were close to 9,000 instances of things that needed to be changed. It is NOT worth your time. And even after that there were a bunch of unnecessary pause statements that I tried to get rid of, but accidentally deleted ones in image statements so the game broke and I just deleted it.

Oct 17, 2022
It's been so long, I honestly don't remember. I opened the entire game file as a workspace in VSCode, used the project search to delete the {w=X}and {nw} tags, and went through the characters and got rid of the callbacks, what_slow_xx, and removed the line about say_allow_dismiss. All in all, if I remember right, there were close to 9,000 instances of things that needed to be changed. It is NOT worth your time. And even after that there were a bunch of unnecessary pause statements that I tried to get rid of, but accidentally deleted ones in image statements so the game broke and I just deleted it.
Holy crap

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
Holy crap
Yeah, the game was made to play itself, if the combat wasn't in the game, you'd likely never need(or be able) to click the mouse to play the game, because the developer has chosen how you will experience this down to the letter.

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes