Cheat Mod Ren'Py The Awakening Cheat Mod [Universal]

Bababoat

Jan 6, 2020
I can't seem to get it to work for v3.2 android. I already extract to my obb game file. Help.

Bababoat

Jan 6, 2020
I can run the game as per normal. But the cheat options and corruption options wont show up. Tho the corruption bar still have. Just that i cant do anything with it.

Alex2126

Jan 20, 2020
View attachment 308508

Overview:
Add money, unlock secrets, view locked memories, change love scores and change corruption level​

Updated: 04-09-2019
Game/Creator: The Awakening /
Modder: @0x52
Mod Version: 1.3
Game Version: Universal. Should work on all versions (not the Prologue or Beach episode!) (tested on 0.2 and 0.3)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Features:

Installation:

Change-Log:

The mod creates a "CHEATS" button in the left bottom of the screen. Click it to open the cheatmenu.

Please leave a like if you appreciate my work or .
Please anyone game +cheat mod attached for android

Reactions: Zw3NN

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
I've just release mod version 2.0 bèta. No new features, but a lot of changes under the hood.
(An important visible change is that the previous mod was missing some memories)

I appreciate any feedback, even if it's just that this new version works fine for you.

Some background information:
I've been writing a mod framework which helps me to write better mods in less time. Writing this framework took a lot of time (figuring out the inner workings of the Ren'Py engine), but in the end it was worth it.
The biggest advantage for me is that this framework enables me to easily write modular mods (this means I can share pieces of code between my mods using only one source).

Last edited:

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Added 2 new option:
  • Ability to change relationships (because this was remove in game version 0.3.2)
  • Option to enable the quick menu at the bottom

Reactions: ltpika and Graybo

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
The mod is now compatible with game version 0.3.3

Reactions: neron86

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Download installed it to the game folder started the game but no cheat bottom shows help please.
Could you check the log.txt file if there are any lines starting with "0x52"?

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
0x52 yes line is 0x52: Mod loaded from archive..
Strange. That means it loaded without errors.
Does the cheats button show if you start a new game (I expect normally you're loading a save)?

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Will it work on android
In theory it should work on Android. But to get it on Android you would have to make an Android port of the game including the mod

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
Strange. That means it loaded without errors.
Does the cheats button show if you start a new game (I expect normally you're loading a save)?

I had made sure no game cash and started new still not seeing cheats at the top left I see a www, discord, and become a patron, bottom I see only the game options right side I see the version 0.3.3 that's all. Thanks for all your help..

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
I had made sure no game cash and started new still not seeing cheats at the top left I see a www, discord, and become a patron, bottom I see only the game options right side I see the version 0.3.3 that's all. Thanks for all your help..
After I got through the auto start I see the cheats at the bottom left working nice.

Reactions: Mmushy and 0x52