Cheat Mod Ren'Py The Awakening Cheat Mod [Universal]

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
I've updated the mod, it will now detect when you load a save from before game v0.3.3 and offer to convert it.

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

It's recommended you start a new game! If you choose to convert your save and run into any issues do not complain in the game's thread. Try a new game first!

gaza9422

Jul 9, 2018
Game keeps crashing when I click cheat in the corner with the following error. this was with a new game not loading old saves btw.

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image. (auto=u'buttons/cell_phone_off_button_%s.png').
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
File "lib/windows-i686/storyParts/extraScripts.rpyc", line 520, in script
File "C:\Users\Gary\Downloads\games\TheAwakening-0.3.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 694, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Gary\Downloads\games\TheAwakening-0.3.3-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1322, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Gary\Downloads\games\TheAwakening-0.3.3-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1127, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
File "C:\Users\Gary\Downloads\games\TheAwakening-0.3.3-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
**display_args)
File "C:\Users\Gary\Downloads\games\TheAwakening-0.3.3-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\Gary\Downloads\games\TheAwakening-0.3.3-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Gary\Downloads\games\TheAwakening-0.3.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2690, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Gary\Downloads\games\TheAwakening-0.3.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3074, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\Users\Gary\Downloads\games\TheAwakening-0.3.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 534, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "C:\Users\Gary\Downloads\games\TheAwakening-0.3.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 534, in visit_all
File "C:\Users\Gary\Downloads\games\TheAwakening-0.3.3-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "C:\Users\Gary\Downloads\games\TheAwakening-0.3.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3074, in <lambda>
File "C:\Users\Gary\Downloads\games\TheAwakening-0.3.3-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
self.update()
File "C:\Users\Gary\Downloads\games\TheAwakening-0.3.3-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "0x52/screens.rpy.x52", line 11, in execute
File "0x52/screens.rpy.x52", line 53, in execute
File "0x52/screens.rpy.x52", line 56, in execute
File "C:\Users\Gary\Downloads\games\TheAwakening-0.3.3-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 937, in _imagebutton
idle = choice(idle, idle_image, "idle", required=True)
File "C:\Users\Gary\Downloads\games\TheAwakening-0.3.3-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 931, in choice
raise Exception("Imagebutton does not have a %s image. (auto=%r)." % (name, auto))
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image. (auto=u'buttons/cell_phone_off_button_%s.png').
Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Sat May 02 21:57:44 2020
```

bennino1984

Nov 21, 2017
Hello......Does someone know if the cheat mod unlock others night sex scenes with landlady/mom and with what level of love and corruption points? Forgive my bad english

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Game keeps crashing when I click cheat in the corner with the following error. this was with a new game not loading old saves btw.

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
File "lib/windows-i686/storyParts/extraScripts.rpyc", line 520, in script
File "C:\Users\Gary\Downloads\games\TheAwakening-0.3.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 694, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Gary\Downloads\games\TheAwakening-0.3.3-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1322, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Gary\Downloads\games\TheAwakening-0.3.3-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1127, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
File "C:\Users\Gary\Downloads\games\TheAwakening-0.3.3-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
**display_args)
File "C:\Users\Gary\Downloads\games\TheAwakening-0.3.3-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\Gary\Downloads\games\TheAwakening-0.3.3-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Gary\Downloads\games\TheAwakening-0.3.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2690, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Gary\Downloads\games\TheAwakening-0.3.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3074, in interact_core
File "C:\Users\Gary\Downloads\games\TheAwakening-0.3.3-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "C:\Users\Gary\Downloads\games\TheAwakening-0.3.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3074, in <lambda>
File "C:\Users\Gary\Downloads\games\TheAwakening-0.3.3-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
self.update()
File "C:\Users\Gary\Downloads\games\TheAwakening-0.3.3-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "0x52/screens.rpy.x52", line 53, in execute
File "0x52/screens.rpy.x52", line 56, in execute
File "C:\Users\Gary\Downloads\games\TheAwakening-0.3.3-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 937, in _imagebutton
idle = choice(idle, idle_image, "idle", required=True)
File "C:\Users\Gary\Downloads\games\TheAwakening-0.3.3-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 931, in choice
raise Exception("Imagebutton does not have a %s image. (auto=%r)." % (name, auto))
Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Sat May 02 21:57:44 2020
```
Are you using the latest version of the mod? And are you using the original version of the game or some compressed build?

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Hello......Does someone know if the cheat mod unlock others night sex scenes with landlady/mom and with what level of love and corruption points? Forgive my bad english
The options available in the nightly visits depend on you progress in the story

gaza9422

Jul 9, 2018
Are you using the latest version of the mod? And are you using the original version of the game or some compressed build?
Ive installed the latest version of the game from F95zone and your latest mod release so both are new clean files. so not sure what is going wrong just thought id share incase anyone else is having the same issue or incase it was just me.

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Ive installed the latest version of the game from F95zone and your latest mod release so both are new clean files. so not sure what is going wrong just thought id share incase anyone else is having the same issue or incase it was just me.
I figured it out!
You're using my Echoes of Lust mod on The Awakening :p

• Haha
Reactions: lamarks

max_z_smith

Memberen't
Donor
Dec 30, 2016
Great mod, thanks! Is it possible to add the option to unlock all memories in the gallery directly, instead of having to open them one by one in the mod file?