Cheat Mod Ren'Py The Awakening Cheat Mod [Universal]

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
I don't think the mod is universal cause the secrets doesn't unlock it just says "there are no more secrets to unlock" even though I just started the game. Unlock memories doesn't work as well it displays nothing, the change money does work.
it is universal, unless the dev changed some of the base code in the game its for

Skelleton112111

Mar 31, 2020
I just tried it on v0.4 but for me it doesn't work, I put the file in the ''game'' folder and started the game but it didn't unlock the gallery

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
I just tried it on v0.4 but for me it doesn't work, I put the file in the ''game'' folder and started the game but it didn't unlock the gallery
You need to open the cheatmenu and choose to unlock the gallery items first.
Not working on 0.4
Please be more specific. What doesn't work?
It's working just fine over here.

Reactions: ontach

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
You need to open the cheatmenu and choose to unlock the gallery items first.

Please be more specific. What doesn't work?
It's working just fine over here.
Just tested. I confirm it works fine with v0.4, cheers

Reactions: 0x52

DingusNd3rp

May 12, 2020
same,

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_menu.rpy", line 107, in __call__
    raise Exception("%r is not a screen or a label." % orig_screen)
Exception: u'imageGallery' is not a screen or a label.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "C:\Users\Josh\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\TheAwakening0.4.0\TheAwakening-0.4.0-pc\The Awakening/renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\Josh\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\TheAwakening0.4.0\TheAwakening-0.4.0-pc\The Awakening/renpy/python.py", line 2220, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\Josh\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\TheAwakening0.4.0\TheAwakening-0.4.0-pc\The Awakening/renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Josh\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\TheAwakening0.4.0\TheAwakening-0.4.0-pc\The Awakening/renpy/display/core.py", line 3101, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Josh\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\TheAwakening0.4.0\TheAwakening-0.4.0-pc\The Awakening/renpy/display/core.py", line 3910, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "C:\Users\Josh\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\TheAwakening0.4.0\TheAwakening-0.4.0-pc\The Awakening/renpy/display/layout.py", line 1053, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "C:\Users\Josh\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\TheAwakening0.4.0\TheAwakening-0.4.0-pc\The Awakening/renpy/display/transition.py", line 48, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
  File "C:\Users\Josh\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\TheAwakening0.4.0\TheAwakening-0.4.0-pc\The Awakening/renpy/display/layout.py", line 1053, in event
  File "C:\Users\Josh\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\TheAwakening0.4.0\TheAwakening-0.4.0-pc\The Awakening/renpy/display/screen.py", line 720, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\Users\Josh\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\TheAwakening0.4.0\TheAwakening-0.4.0-pc\The Awakening/renpy/display/transform.py", line 960, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, cx, cy, st)
  File "C:\Users\Josh\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\TheAwakening0.4.0\TheAwakening-0.4.0-pc\The Awakening/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 975, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "C:\Users\Josh\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\TheAwakening0.4.0\TheAwakening-0.4.0-pc\The Awakening/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 910, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "C:\Users\Josh\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\TheAwakening0.4.0\TheAwakening-0.4.0-pc\The Awakening/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 329, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Thu May 27 14:06:05 2021

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019

While running game code:
File "game/0x52/0x52_main.rpy", line 9, in <module>
File "game/0x52/framework/loader.rpy", line 27, in load_file
IOError: [Errno 22] Invalid argument

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\a\Downloads\TheAwakening0.4.0\TheAwakening-0.4.0-pc\The Awakening/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\a\Downloads\TheAwakening0.4.0\TheAwakening-0.4.0-pc\The Awakening/renpy/main.py", line 515, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
File "0x52_main.rpyc", line 8, in script
File "C:\Users\a\Downloads\TheAwakening0.4.0\TheAwakening-0.4.0-pc\The Awakening/renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
File "C:\Users\a\Downloads\TheAwakening0.4.0\TheAwakening-0.4.0-pc\The Awakening/renpy/python.py", line 2220, in py_exec_bytecode
File "C:\Users\a\Downloads\TheAwakening0.4.0\TheAwakening-0.4.0-pc\The Awakening/renpy/minstore.py", line 72, in print
_print(*args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\a\Downloads\TheAwakening0.4.0\TheAwakening-0.4.0-pc\The Awakening/renpy/log.py", line 231, in write
self.real_file.flush()

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
The Awakening 1.0
Thu May 27 02:16:04 2021
What did i do wrong?
Could you check your log.txt file. Does it contain any lines starting with "0x52:"?
Looks like Ren'Py is unable to write the logfile?!

same,

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "C:\Users\Josh\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\TheAwakening0.4.0\TheAwakening-0.4.0-pc\The Awakening/renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
  File "C:\Users\Josh\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\TheAwakening0.4.0\TheAwakening-0.4.0-pc\The Awakening/renpy/python.py", line 2220, in py_exec_bytecode
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\Josh\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\TheAwakening0.4.0\TheAwakening-0.4.0-pc\The Awakening/renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Josh\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\TheAwakening0.4.0\TheAwakening-0.4.0-pc\The Awakening/renpy/display/core.py", line 3101, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Josh\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\TheAwakening0.4.0\TheAwakening-0.4.0-pc\The Awakening/renpy/display/core.py", line 3910, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "C:\Users\Josh\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\TheAwakening0.4.0\TheAwakening-0.4.0-pc\The Awakening/renpy/display/transition.py", line 48, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
  File "C:\Users\Josh\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\TheAwakening0.4.0\TheAwakening-0.4.0-pc\The Awakening/renpy/display/screen.py", line 720, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\Users\Josh\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\TheAwakening0.4.0\TheAwakening-0.4.0-pc\The Awakening/renpy/display/transform.py", line 960, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, cx, cy, st)
  File "C:\Users\Josh\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\TheAwakening0.4.0\TheAwakening-0.4.0-pc\The Awakening/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 975, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "C:\Users\Josh\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\TheAwakening0.4.0\TheAwakening-0.4.0-pc\The Awakening/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 910, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "C:\Users\Josh\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\TheAwakening0.4.0\TheAwakening-0.4.0-pc\The Awakening/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 329, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Thu May 27 14:06:05 2021
Not the "same" at all :D

What do you do to get this error? Do you only have this error with the mod installed?
Doesn't look related to the mod.
There's no reference to any mod files in the error. And there's a reference to imageGallery which is not used by the mod.

niennunb

Jun 15, 2017

While running game code:

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\a\Downloads\TheAwakening0.4.0\TheAwakening-0.4.0-pc\The Awakening/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\a\Downloads\TheAwakening0.4.0\TheAwakening-0.4.0-pc\The Awakening/renpy/main.py", line 515, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
File "C:\Users\a\Downloads\TheAwakening0.4.0\TheAwakening-0.4.0-pc\The Awakening/renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
File "C:\Users\a\Downloads\TheAwakening0.4.0\TheAwakening-0.4.0-pc\The Awakening/renpy/python.py", line 2220, in py_exec_bytecode
File "C:\Users\a\Downloads\TheAwakening0.4.0\TheAwakening-0.4.0-pc\The Awakening/renpy/minstore.py", line 72, in print
_print(*args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\a\Downloads\TheAwakening0.4.0\TheAwakening-0.4.0-pc\The Awakening/renpy/log.py", line 231, in write
self.real_file.flush()

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
The Awakening 1.0
Thu May 27 02:16:04 2021
What did i do wrong?
Could you check your log.txt file. Does it contain any lines starting with "0x52:"?
Looks like Ren'Py is unable to write the logfile?!
Got the same, but I found something weird : it only happens if I launch the game with the launcher. Directly using the .exe seems to work...

Reactions: 0x52