Cheat Mod Ren'Py The Awakening Cheat Mod [Universal]

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
It didn't work on mine any ideas? Sorry kind a new at this thing haha
Did you put the file in the correct folder? Are there any lines starting with "0x52:" in the log.txt file?

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
the replay gallery can't find any image, Its always saying "Image XXXX not found" for any and all scenes I try to see.

I just copied the mod inside the */game folder. Is there something wrong?

ah I used this on the " Prologue Remake Parts 1 & 2 " version. Is that the problem?

Last edited:

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
the replay gallery can't find any image, Its always saying "Image XXXX not found" for any and all scenes I try to see.

I just copied the mod inside the */game folder. Is there something wrong?

ah I used this on the " Prologue Remake Parts 1 & 2 " version. Is that the problem?
The prologue remake is currently a preview and the gallery items aren't implemented yet

Sarducar

Jan 7, 2019
I installed it in the 4.1 update and i get the same thing, scene plays with text but black screen with image not found

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
I installed it in the 4.1 update and i get the same thing, scene plays with text but black screen with image not found
Because you're trying the exact same thing. 0.4.1 is the "Prologue remake" which doesn't contain those scenes yet.

Browzy

Jul 31, 2020
The prologue remake is currently a preview and the gallery items aren't implemented yet
Because you're trying the exact same thing. 0.4.1 is the "Prologue remake" which doesn't contain those scenes yet.
Wouldn't it be clear for people if under the Game Version was 0.4.0c instead of 0.4.1 on this page then? Since 0.4.1 is the prologue remake, while 0.4.0c is the latest main game version? (only an assumption, but i guess 0.4.1 is listed, because once the game gets updated to 0.4.1 the mod will instantly work with it, but it still confuses people).
Unless the mod will be working with the Prologue remake once the gallery items get implemented in the Prologue remake itself, thus why it's listed? Though it kinda doesn't really make sense, since it's said the mod is not for the Prologue nor the Special.

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Wouldn't it be clear for people if under the Game Version was 0.4.0c instead of 0.4.1 on this page then? Since 0.4.1 is the prologue remake, while 0.4.0c is the latest main game version? (only an assumption, but i guess 0.4.1 is listed, because once the game gets updated to 0.4.1 the mod will instantly work with it, but it still confuses people).
Unless the mod will be working with the Prologue remake once the gallery items get implemented in the Prologue remake itself, thus why it's listed? Though it kinda doesn't really make sense, since it's said the mod is not for the Prologue nor the Special.
The mod wasn't compatible with the old prologue, but is compatible with the new one aka 0.4.1.
I forgot there was a text about not supporting the prologue in there, thanks for mentioning, I've removed it now.

Browzy

Jul 31, 2020
The mod wasn't compatible with the old prologue, but is compatible with the new one aka 0.4.1.
I forgot there was a text about not supporting the prologue in there, thanks for mentioning, I've removed it now.
makes sense, thanks for clarifying ^^

SidL05

Feb 8, 2021
Hey guys, Sorry for this stupid question. I tried the mod with 0.3b I guess this one is the old version and the mod doesn't work with this version it keep showing me error for image not found and I am guessing this mod showed me scenes from the v0.4.0 when used in v 0.4.1 So can you tell me correct way to use for v 0.3b or any mod link related this version And for 0.4.1. And for v0.4.0 if there is any.

Last edited:

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Hey guys, Sorry for this stupid question. I tried the mod with 0.3b I guess this one is the old version and the mod doesn't work with this version it keep showing me error for image not found and I am guessing this mod showed me scenes from the v0.4.0 when used in v 0.4.1 So can you tell me correct way to use for v 0.3b or any mod link related this version And for 0.4.1. And for v0.4.0 if there is any.
The game thread is kind of a mess. The 0.3b version there is the old prologue, which is remade as 0.4.1.
So the "prologue 0.3b" overlaps with 0.4.1 aka the "Prologue remake"

Reactions: SidL05

SidL05

Feb 8, 2021
The game thread is kind of a mess. The 0.3b version there is the old prologue, which is remade as 0.4.1.
So the "prologue 0.3b" overlaps with 0.4.1 aka the "Prologue remake"
Any mod for 0.3b current one is not working or for 0.4.1.