Cheat Mod Ren'Py The Awakening Cheat Mod [Universal]

Agurk

May 25, 2017
Doesn't seem to work for me, the cheat button disappears after the prologue.

Bagot

Sep 22, 2019
1677907785146.png

Yeah start a new save skip through everything or watch everything your choice and make sure there's nothing blocking the left corner of the screen. For some reason the picture on the main part of the mod shows the "cheat" inside the home when the home doesn't seem to allow you to see the "cheats" option. Quite simply leave the house and go somewhere without a map in the corner and you'll see the "cheats" option in the bottom left corner.

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
View attachment 2436750

Yeah start a new save skip through everything or watch everything your choice and make sure there's nothing blocking the left corner of the screen. For some reason the picture on the main part of the mod shows the "cheat" inside the home when the home doesn't seem to allow you to see the "cheats" option. Quite simply leave the house and go somewhere without a map in the corner and you'll see the "cheats" option in the bottom left corner.
Just published a small update that fixes the disappearing button.

Full changelog:
  • Fix: "Cheats" button disappeared during freeroam (since 0.4.3)
  • Fix: Prevent cheatmenu from closing when clicking on it (only clicking outside of it should close it)

Reactions: Twistty

Atepomarus

Dec 28, 2017
don't know if it is mod or not but when I open the back pack(inventory) I get nothing but a grey square. I go back to store and bye maid outfit again, maid outfit is in there. But when I go back to cafe location to give to linda, the outfit is not in inventory and all i get is a grey square.

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
don't know if it is mod or not but when I open the back pack(inventory) I get nothing but a grey square. I go back to store and bye maid outfit again, maid outfit is in there. But when I go back to cafe location to give to linda, the outfit is not in inventory and all i get is a grey square.
No the mod. It doesn't do anything to the inventory.

max_z_smith

Dec 30, 2016
An old generic gallery unlocker I've used before (sadly can't remember the creator) is working here for the replays (not secrets). Just toss it into the game folder, start game/load a save, then escape -> gallery -> replay tab.

Note, there's only 3 new scenes, all in the new category with 2 women on the thumbnail.

Reactions: UraN82

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
0x52 Moving the mod to the newest 0.4.4a version straight up breaks the game. Would it be possible to update this?

The dev SLim also added more paths and secrets in the game so hope those can be discovered with your mod!