May 23, 2019
Reactions: votre

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
For some reason it doesn't save when i try to change relationship for Landlady but it saves if i change Roommate.
Sorry for the huge delay. Please try the updated version of the mod, this should fix this.
I also took the opportunity the make the input fields more user-friendly. You can now cycle through them with the Tab-key and confirm the changes with Enter.

jaboney

Jun 9, 2019
Hi sorry if you do not know the answer, but do you know how to install a .rpa file with Mac OS?

In windows, the directiry usually goes like [game name]/game/.rpa

but mac it goes like [game folder]/Contents/Resources/autorun/game/.rpa

I am trying to install this version with 4.2 beta final (on patreon for free)

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Hi sorry if you do not know the answer, but do you know how to install a .rpa file with Mac OS?

In windows, the directiry usually goes like [game name]/game/.rpa

but mac it goes like [game folder]/Contents/Resources/autorun/game/.rpa

I am trying to install this version with 4.2 beta final (on patreon for free)
I'm not really familiar with MacOS, but what you're saying sounds right to me. Maybe you can check the log.txt file if there are any lines starting with "0x52:", to see if Ren'Py actually tried to launch the mod

Reactions: jaboney

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
I get this when trying to use the mod; Im starting the game through the launcher if that means anything
What if you don't start it through the launcher? (there's a "TheAwakening.exe" in de "The Awakening" folder)

Zack145

Feb 13, 2023
View attachment 308508

Overview:
Add money, unlock secrets, unlock memories, change love scores, change corruption level, change relationships​

Updated: 2022-10-03
Game/Creator: The Awakening /
Modder: 0x52 -
Mod Version: 2.3.5
Game Version: Universal. Should work on all versions (not the specials!) (tested on 0.2 till 0.4.2)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Features:

Installation:

Change-Log:

The mod creates a "CHEATS" button in the left bottom of the screen. Click it to open the cheatmenu.

Please leave a like if you appreciate my work or .

Screenshots
View attachment 391529 View attachment 583664 View attachment 536586

Download
or Attachment below​
Bro how to add this file , tutorial? Something..this is totally out of blue for me

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Does this still work for this new merged version of the game?
Better wait - a lot has changed - so much that we have to start a new game. Very unlikely that the old mod is going to work.
Also, since so much has changed, creating an updated mod will take time. Let's give them the time to do it right.

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
yes it works

if game code receives drastic changes, or variable names are changed, that's when this mod will need an update.

Reactions: 0x52

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Does this still work for this new merged version of the game?
Yes. Just tested it and it seems to be working just fine.

Better wait - a lot has changed - so much that we have to start a new game. Very unlikely that the old mod is going to work.
Also, since so much has changed, creating an updated mod will take time. Let's give them the time to do it right.
I appreciate you defending me/modders, but I'm also disappointed you underestimate my skills :p
When the new prologue/preview was released I already updated the mod (in February 2022) to be compatible with the updated game's code and it seems it worked!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ontach

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Odd, the mod didn't work with the save I got for last gameplay, but yes when I start again.
(Last gameplay = fresh start with merged version.)

EDIT: It works, but not when the house map is on screen, as showed uin the example picture.

Last edited: