Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
How do you know when youre done?
Is there an "end scene"?
"You've reached the end of this version etc, etc."

Because I cant find anything more to do...
open the relationship thing, the heart in the bottom right, if it says 5/5 story then you are done with the current story content

Reactions: addicted2k

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v0.2a!

PC (440MB): - - - -
Mac (430MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yeah i just clicked figured that out :p
Is it possible for you to crunch the prologue as well?

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Damn some nice renders, from what I could see from the preview.. How is the story? Is it recycled shit or is it good?

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
Could a mind control tag please be added? I wasted time and gigs on this because it wasn't properly labeled. Not to mention people into that kinda thing are missing out.

U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc and mac version of Prologue v0.3b!

PC (108MB): - - - -
Mac (101MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Madjuls

Sep 19, 2017
I know that the MC suffers from amnesia after accident in prologue, but everything changed in newer version, why?.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
VN trying to become a game ... of course it constantly shifts and changes as no movie plot seems to fit the demographics it appeals to.
About Patients hitting on nurses ... yeah ... THAT is never a constant fetish for everyone...
Skyscraper ( ) (protagonist has 2 kids with the doctor who saved his life <a.k.a. has some look-see inside him ... literally>) PG-13 | 1h 42min | , , |

Reactions: FFTW

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
WHO WAKES UP AFTER BEING 2 YEARS IN COMA AND INSTANTLY HITS ON A NURSE.. JUST AFTER TALKING HOW SHE HAS TO CLEAN YOUR SHITTY ASS mind you.. Ill tell you who.. NO ONE!!!!
CMOON GAMES.. This is the kind of shit that kinda ruins the game
There's a freaking fairy in the game and you get x-ray vision, but a nurse sucking a possibly dirty cock is where you draw the line? haha

JR81

Feb 28, 2017
Wait Im confused.. What is the purpose of the incest patch if I determine what kind of rel I have with the girls...
There is dialogue where mom says "we are mother and son". I imagine this is written into the script when you choose that relationship with her instead of just simple name swapping like many other games.

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
There is dialogue where mom says "we are mother and son". I imagine this is written into the script when you choose that relationship with her instead of just simple name swapping like many other games.
But I HAVE TO CHOSE HER NAME in the beginning.. And what is she to me..
Is that "deleted" in the non-prologue version of the game.. or what?

3.90 star(s) 116 Votes