• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
@SLim_Games Renders and animations looks great! I like the new ui. I didn't try the demo version.
I got 5 secret photos, I think there isn't more at this time? I had one crash first time I tried to grope "sis" at night. Attached traceback if you wanna check it out. Scene worked fine second time I tried.
thanks I'll look into that

where do you find the key to unlock the door at night?
in the next patch I'll add items to the item shop where you might find something useful to buy from ;)
I know that. But then EVERYONE, including people who aren't related to her will call her mom if I change her name to mom. When I was asking for a patch I meant one that would change what you call your mom to your relationship to her is and not to what you named her.
good point I'll make a f95 version from now on, with mom/big sis option to choose from. it's not a lot of work since I have already checked what input the player makes to enable/disable incest.

the game is not really what it was Unfortunately it is almost a new game no house all more live in crappy apartments just like the couple that lived in the old good version in the house next door lives next door in a crappy apartmend somehow the caracters act differently with each other and what is really the big fuck off is no real content and everywhere it just means "in the next update"

WTF? just wondering in which of the next updates just bad and so sad another game which just gets even worse and more ridiculous and the updates only 5 to 10 min (10 min with good luck) i really liked the game but see you? ?? it just does not seem to work really bad just cheap and nothing special anymore and then the only one the stupid dream scene where of course not much happens it is such a shame to see how the game goes in the direction of garbage bin and I have my doubt that it really gets better and there is more content in the next update .... I'm so much waiting for a new update and then that
playtime wise it's not hell of a lot content I agree and some might think that it took ~2 months to create that little content, but most time was spend building all the foundation for the game, at first I didn't really want to post this rather short update, but I want to know what the community has to stay on the new decisions I made before I continue to work on all that new content.
And I think that I made the right choice to still release it so I can get some input from people like you.
the reason why I move all those people into a city is because I want to make the places you go to feel real. previously there was always a cut and you ended at that place, now everything is actually connected and I think that adds to the realism.

Yes old version is abandoned with this new version starting 1 day later but to me not as good in the storytelling and it seems more like a kids game.
I might have played a little to much milfy city lately. you refer to the music right? I want to start the story somewhat everyday normal school life. as the player progresses through the story, the corruption will or will not (depending on your choices) change the mood of the game. I have some ideas that will be better displayed in the next update.

Interesting but, the choices seem useless.
So far some what yes. This update was only the introduction to the story, characters, environment. When the next update launches you will go through all the different story parts and make choices that will have an impact. The story part of Linda should give the idea that when you mess up with the choices and are about to lose a girl you can still have a choice to save the relationship with your power. Of course using your powers will lead to a different outcome as well.

I hope this clears things a bit up for what I have in mind. The story needs some editing here and there for a better flow. And some parts need to be better tweaked. I might not respond to every message, but I read everyone and take them serious because your feedback is serious too.

thanks for taking your time and writing all this :)
btw. x-mas special will come out on 25th December. If you want to suggest some things you want to see in that feel free to write me a message here or a dm or on discord :)

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
im not criticing ur decisión but i liked more the old game, somehow reworks always lost that feeling the previous versión have, thats why the said "second parts were never good"
a clear example of that will be some actual 3d games and some japan vns....

Reactions: SLim_Games

K18

Apr 19, 2018
So far, the remake is okay, but i liked the old version setup more as just a visual novel with choices. Why the change from house to apartment? Besides having an even shorter walking distance to Margaret's place. Is Juliet the nurse still in the game as she wasn't mentioned, also the prostitute? Nothing wrong with the designs, but I liked the mother’s look in the old version. At least there’s no “be at specific time & specific place to trigger story scene”. Just me, but stuff like picking the dirty clothes seemed redundant. There’s nothing that tells you that you seen and cleared every available content.

Unrelated to the game.
As a matter of taste I usually prefer the choice based visual novel story-driven games, not the sandbox/free-roaming/map movement games. To me the Sandbox format takes longer for stories to progress in some games, having the redundant movements (manually going to sleep/skipping time) and repetitive content (like mini-games, searching around places), dealing with the stats & money grinding, story events triggered at a specific time & place, and hidden photos/items, It becomes a guessing game trying to make sure you seen every content available without the aid of a walkthrough or bad hints. Due to that personal taste, it's sad seeing games switch from a choice based visual novel to a sandbox/free-roaming type games, I'd still play them depending the individual games.

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
So far, the remake is okay, but i liked the old version setup more as just a visual novel with choices. Why the change from house to apartment? Besides having an even shorter walking distance to Margaret's place. Is Juliet the nurse still in the game as she wasn't mentioned, also the prostitute? Nothing wrong with the designs, but I liked the mother’s look in the old version. At least there’s no “be at specific time & specific place to trigger story scene”. Just me, but stuff like picking the dirty clothes seemed redundant. There’s nothing that tells you that you seen and cleared every available content.

Unrelated to the game.
As a matter of taste I usually prefer the choice based visual novel story-driven games, not the sandbox/free-roaming/map movement games. To me the Sandbox format takes longer for stories to progress in some games, having the redundant movements (manually going to sleep/skipping time) and repetitive content (like mini-games, searching around places), dealing with the stats & money grinding, story events triggered at a specific time & place, and hidden photos/items, It becomes a guessing game trying to make sure you seen every content available without the aid of a walkthrough or bad hints. Due to that personal taste, it's sad seeing games switch from a choice based visual novel to a sandbox/free-roaming type games, I'd still play them depending the individual games.
juliet is still in it, the prostitute too, in the next update you can visit the mail girl and earn money, which you can spend on items or the prostitute. I get what you are saying. I hate that too when you have to search every corner to trigger a scene. So I make it as obvious as possible. everything else are just small easter eggs, but I just like the idea that the player can choose which story line he wants to explore first.

I put the character into the city so he can reach all the places by foot without major cuts between the scenes. everything you see on the map is actually placed there, so if there is a scene when you meet a person you can actually tell where that happened. I could have placed them in the house and he could use public transportation or a car, but I liked this idea better.

Reactions: randos belgados

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
juliet is still in it, the prostitute too, in the next update you can visit the mail girl and earn money, which you can spend on items or the prostitute. I get what you are saying. I hate that too when you have to search every corner to trigger a scene. So I make it as obvious as possible. everything else are just small easter eggs, but I just like the idea that the player can choose which story line he wants to explore first.

I put the character into the city so he can reach all the places by foot without major cuts between the scenes. everything you see on the map is actually placed there, so if there is a scene when you meet a person you can actually tell where that happened. I could have placed them in the house and he could use public transportation or a car, but I liked this idea better.
its only a demo nothing much

tostvirus

Nov 16, 2017
new to this game got it downloaded but noticed it starts off mid game. anyway for me to get a link to the begining of the game?cant seem to find one even when it says click to play prologue, theres no download for it anywhere

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
Its so buggy on android keeps giving black screen can you try to fix it ?
I'm aware. I think it's the engine itself that's crashing, not the code that I wrote (not 100% sure though). I think the crashes happen when the engine loads a lot of stuff, I'm no expert.

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
Yet another dev changes horses in midstream. I liked the original but I won't waste my time on this one until/unless it gets completed: a dev who does this once can't be trusted not to do it again.

Reactions: bottomfeeder

orcagaming

Jun 15, 2018
ahhh, after evey 2-3 min gameplay,i am getting black screen,i can read the dialogues ,can here the voice,but everything is black,i have to restart it again to see those scenes,then again after few minutes,same thing,and restart again and playing from last save showing me those scene,then again,this keep happening.:(:(:(:(,anyone else having this problem? ohh, i am on p.c.

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Woah, i have to say im impressed with this revamped version, we're onto something good here! Fairy looks better and mom looks hot AF, i like her new supersized proportions and her weathered face, its hard to find real MILFs in games. The animation was great and while not everyone plays with voice on for obvious reasons, i enjoyed the voice acting/music alot, it doubles the pleasure for me.
As for the story, i like the new lighthearted approach, there's no need for every game to be grim and dark, if thats part of your vision for the game, then ill gladly take it. Keep up the great work!

AnubisMRM

May 18, 2018
The download button for the prologue is not opening any link. Can anyone tell me the name of the prologue as I couldn't find it on the site.
PS: if the OP sees this, maybe put the link to the prologue in the first post just in case the link in the game get's broken again.

Silveri

Aug 5, 2016
PS: if the OP sees this, maybe put the link to the prologue in the first post just in case the link in the game get's broken again.
Have you even looked the OP? because the link to prologue have been under "old version" -spoiler the whole time when the game went to demo or to this v0.1.

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
The download button for the prologue is not opening any link. Can anyone tell me the name of the prologue as I couldn't find it on the site.
do you play on android? I think I disabled that the app has internet access ;)

edit: nvm just tested it on my phone. the link opens fine on my end

3.90 star(s) 116 Votes