fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
So, another game that I liked bites the dust. The last version I have saves from is 0.3.2a. The newest version only works from 0.3.2b or you have to start over. You guys (devs) are consistently losing me (I'm sure you don't care) because I refuse to start games over. It's a matter of trust. If you do it once, I don't trust you to not do it again.
Not only that, this dev restarted this game before from another version and now is taking huge amounts of time delivering updates that have nothing on em and make you restart playing it every time.

Seriously I don't know what's going on with developers these days but this kind of behavior is becoming a trend.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
So, another game that I liked bites the dust. The last version I have saves from is 0.3.2a. The newest version only works from 0.3.2b or you have to start over. You guys (devs) are consistently losing me (I'm sure you don't care) because I refuse to start games over. It's a matter of trust. If you do it once, I don't trust you to not do it again.
There is a quick start function that allows you to jump to the new content. Plus this is Ren'Py, so there is the option to skip unseen text, so you can quickly skip through previous content.

Please note that these versions are work in progress - unless the dev is fully satisfied with what he has done in previous versions, a good dev will often go back and re-do some stuff to make it better. Maybe add a few renders to improve continuity; change some dialogue to improve the flow; change some dynamics and points to make it more coherent, etc. These will most likely break old saves. If you can't deal with that, please only download games that have the COMPLETED tag.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
Attaching below my own-made Walkthroughs for both the "Prologue v0.3b" and the "Main Game v0.3.3",
They can also be found on my .
Enjoy!

Last edited:

aderpofni

Sep 12, 2018
This game is a great example of technical achievement, but could use a good writer and a few dev clones to turn out content. Quality vs quantity is always a hard balance with one person developing everything.

I really appreciate the effort put into the animations, x-ray vision, and including voice acting. It makes the whole game experience much more immersive and enjoyable.

Reactions: Yuura

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
grr the coffee making thing is goofed, it just keeps on and on and on, i make the stuff get a green check but it never ends, why?!?

ugh this one minigame is really fucking this game up, it's badly broken, it just keeps looping over and over, make tea, make coffee i've made about enough coffee and tea to serve everyone in the city! how do i get it to move on?

Last edited:

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
i dunno, i like them moving, it's different than the totally static images most games have....
I know but considering the time between updates and content we are getting....I am not sure cause at the same time I really admire it's uniqueness..

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
I will write this so you can understand

v0.3.3 just release a day ago after v0.3.2a so its may have bugs and typo that need to be fix
So ..
v0.3.2b will be next update after Dev fix that ..
Wow! You are thick. Wrinting the same post twice, without reading (or comprehending) the posters concern.

yanh

Jul 17, 2018
this update is unplayable, missing some main picture so its about clicking on ignore in like almost every step
While loading <'Image' u'gui/textbox2.png'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'gui/textbox2.png'.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
this update is unplayable, missing some main picture so its about clicking on ignore in like almost every step
You're using an old/borked patch. Get the updated version, I helped to test it.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
copy textbox.png rename to textbox2.png, that's what i did.

Reactions: SoiCowboy

Renpy gamers

Aug 31, 2019
Wow! You are thick. Wrinting the same post twice, without reading (or comprehending) the posters concern.
Drama is over
You want to start new drama again ? Go ahead then boy , before qoute me make sure you ceck the one who make first question and why im answer that ..

3.90 star(s) 115 Votes