DeisEsMachine

Feb 19, 2018
If you want my advise. The archive to downloads is voluntary corrupted for using our computer for an unethical usage.

I repackaging all that and you do no more see a RPMG. The new archive is clean in my side. But because i'm on Linux i ca give waranty.

I invite the moderator to check carefully before post and scan on our side with anti-virus and anti-malware before play.

This is the link. I delete it in 12H: Google Drive

It's not in RPGM, it's just the launcher files. The whole "game" folder is in the "bin" folder.

DeisEsMachine

Feb 19, 2018
7767 Mind if you edit the "Installation" tab? The whole game is under the "bin" folder, people are freaking out thinking the "launcher files" are the "RPGM files" of the game. Thank you.

Surplouf

May 5, 2020
It's not in RPGM, it's just the launcher files. The whole "game" folder is in the "bin" folder.
Is exactly what i said. But is suspicious and is the reason why i made a clean up and build a new archive more standard. Because reading the message in this thread. Is needed.

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
The game is not a rpg Maker game.
The launcher exists cause we can now ship small patches and bug fixes in an instant instead of redownloading the whole game.
The game files can be found in the "bin" folder.
The launcher is still in an early stage and it will be just one executable file at some point, sorry for the confusion.

Guys, the one processor core is 100% loaded

Is it mining?
It's not mining, but since the last update I have switched the renderer to angle because the gameplay was smoother and transitions between video files was better too.
But if it's too performance hungry or you're experiencing crashes you can switch back with this patch (attached).

View attachment patchPerformance.rpy

Last edited:

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Sorry, when I see this RPGM nonsense, I'm not going to start digging into bin folders looking for a renpy game...

View attachment 972256
It is ren'py, doubleclick the bin folder, the rest is a launcher for the game to give patrons the option to just download the updates instead of the whole game all the time. You could just unpack the bin folder onto your HDD and you would've the normal ren'py game...

SLim_Games stop sending your answer faster! :D

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
It is ren'py, doubleclick the bin folder, the rest is a launcher for the game to give patrons the option to just download the updates instead of the whole game all the time. You could just unpack the bin folder onto your HDD and you would've the normal ren'py game...

SLim_Games stop sending your answer faster! :D
cool

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I just Deleted the main content of the folder with the exception of the BIN folder and then Copied the contents of the BIN folder back up into the main folder, then Deleted the Bin folder. Seems to work as normal with the exception of really heave CPU usage which is twice the previous ver usage for some reason and that is with and without outside connectivity....

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
The bartender
Wrong. She is the neighbour.

I just Deleted the main content of the folder with the exception of the BIN folder and then Copied the contents of the BIN folder back up into the main folder, then Deleted the Bin folder. Seems to work as normal with the exception of really heave CPU usage which is twice the previous ver usage for some reason and that is with and without outside connectivity....
Why so complicated? Just unpack the bin folder only and rename it. :KEK:

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
(y)The game is good and all but, is it because of the voice acting that the game develops so very slowly? :unsure:

I mean, three years and the game for me still feels like it’s in some kind of Chapter One, both in terms of content (scenes) and story progression, or at least that’s the impression I got form how far we can go with the different story arcs of the girls, like, I feel like there is nothing established or concrete yet.

Also, I’m very sure that the overall story of the game hasn’t even pass the middle point, because there’s nothing pointing out to a resolution of anything.

JuiceBox12

Dec 17, 2018
(y)The game is good and all but, is it because of the voice acting that the game develops so very slowly? :unsure:

I mean, three years and the game for me still feels like it’s in some kind of Chapter One, both in terms of content (scenes) and story progression, or at least that’s the impression I got form how far we can go with the different story arcs of the girls, like, I feel like there is nothing established or concrete yet.

Also, I’m very sure that the overall story of the game hasn’t even pass the middle point, because there’s nothing pointing out to a resolution of anything.
That’s because it’s painfully obvious that the dev has no clue where the story is going. He apparently hired a writer, so you’d think finally some progress would be made with the plot, but the game is still going absolutely nowhere. Also, I don’t know what he does all this time in between updates but he’s definitely not working much on this game at all.

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Why would anyone put a ren'py game inside a worse launcher :KEK: ??? To confuse their enemies??

3.90 star(s) 116 Votes