KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
This should be a future-proof gallery unlocker. Enjoy. Bumping 7767. Low ID (3), wow.
As mentionned above...
Every replay gets an red error on left top screen that image has not been found.
the screen keeps staying black at all times.

so not so future proof as it is not present proof either.... not even past proof.
But worry not, the gallery with other mod is not working either. the problem is with the novel itself.
The awakening has bugs in the gallery, unlocking it by mod is not the cause as it happens with every other up to date mod.

Last edited:

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
As mentionned above...
Every replay gets an red error on left top screen that image has not been found.

so not so future proof as it is not present proof either.... not even past proof.
But worry not, the gallery with other mod is not working either. the problem is with the novel itself.
The awakening has bugs in the gallery, unlocking it by mod is not the cause as it happens with every other up to date mod.
Works fine for me and two others. This is with persistent removal, too. This isn't your typical gallery unlocker, it actually dynamically unlocks it all using Ren'Py's own backend for Replays, marking the labels as seen (as in, experienced). The rest of the gallery is controlled by variables, and they're also dynamically calculated and unlocked, automatically with any/all new versions. Shit attitude, btw.

Edit: Tested *AGAIN*, works perfectly fine. Completely cleaned Ren'Py persistent and local, something is wrong with your end. You're missing files or your storage is dying. (Or you copied a new install over an old install, never do that.)

Edit: Below someone points out that the Remake hasn't implemented the gallery. You do realize the mod can only work for the versions with an implemented gallery?

Last edited:
Reactions: phreadom

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
hey guys,
here is the incest patch for the version 0.4.0C.This patch should work in the future updates too (At least i hope it) but if you find ingame a scene where it is not working please make an screenshoot from that scene and wrote me.
Install guide: extract the file into the mainfolder (where the TheAwakeningLauncher.exe is)

06.07.2022: I attach a seperate update for the v0.4.1 Part 2 .It is basicly the same mod like the normal game but i changed there sentence in the proloque. I attach for the moment only the updated mod for that because the rework from the proloque and the normal version has different folder structions and i´m not sure if it will be changed in the future update
Found a line you might want to edit.

screenshot0001.png

Guessing the original script says "your roommate", whereas this version should either say "your sister" or "Liz" rather than "your Liz".

Reactions: phreadom and gigan

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
As mentionned above...

See:
The prologue remake is currently a preview and the gallery items aren't implemented yet

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
Ah that might be it, i might have missed that.

Works fine for me and two others. This is with persistent removal, too. This isn't your typical gallery unlocker, it actually dynamically unlocks it all using Ren'Py's own backend for Replays, marking the labels as seen (as in, experienced). The rest of the gallery is controlled by variables, and they're also dynamically calculated and unlocked, automatically with any/all new versions. Shit attitude, btw.

Edit: Tested *AGAIN*, works perfectly fine. Completely cleaned Ren'Py persistent and local, something is wrong with your end. You're missing files or your storage is dying. (Or you copied a new install over an old install, never do that.)

Edit: Below someone points out that the Remake hasn't implemented the gallery. You do realize the mod can only work for the versions with an implemented gallery?
After installing the newest, merged into the older version and installing the mod it works kinda okay for me tho.
i didn't have old version, i freshly installed both versions after deleting it a while ago.
even the saves where deleted in directory.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Ah that might be it, i might have missed that.

After installing the newest, merged into the older version and installing the mod it works kinda okay for me tho.
i didn't have old version, i freshly installed both versions after deleting it a while ago.
even the saves where deleted in directory.
Ren'Py games use two saves folders. The ./game/saves/ folder and another for the user, depending on OS, aka the persistent saves/config. "kinda okay" "tho" Seriously? -_-

Aryakovich

Mar 16, 2022
"New Users: Play the reworked prologue, then version 0.4.0C for the complete experience."
just want to make sure i need to play the "Prologue Remake Parts 1 & 2" 1st right? and then the 0.4.0C
even though when i download the prologue remake it says TheAwakening-0.4.1-pt2-pc

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
"New Users: Play the reworked prologue, then version 0.4.0C for the complete experience."
just want to make sure i need to play the "Prologue Remake Parts 1 & 2" 1st right? and then the 0.4.0C
even though when i download the prologue remake it says TheAwakening-0.4.1-pt2-pc
Yes, play 4.1, then 4.0. Goofed up in the semantic versioning.

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
If people would only take the time to read Page 1 for 30 seconds, they would discover that version 0.4.1 part one and part two are the remake of the "Prologue" and that Version 0.4.0c is the actual game. :eek:

The next person that posts something indicting confusion shall be molded into a 4 inch dildo. :ROFLMAO:

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
If people would only take the time to read Page 1 for 30 seconds, they would discover that version 0.4.1 part one and part two are the remake of the "Prologue" and that Version 0.4.0c is the actual game. :eek:

The next person that posts something indicting confusion shall be molded into a 4 inch dildo. :ROFLMAO:
I shall assume that the most confusing part is the name of the file for the prologue... that very confusing '0.4.1 pt2' when really it should be just called 'prologue pt1 et 2 remake' or something. You know, because 0.4.1 logically should come AFTER 0.4.0 and not BEFORE and sometimes you have to download part 1 AND part 2 of something instead of only the 'part 2' :geek:

3.90 star(s) 117 Votes