Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Wed Mar 8 19:55:09 2023
[/code]

Screenshot (67).png

Reactions: sushitboom

Tico7533on

Oct 5, 2021
guys i don't understand this....!
the original game sixe is 2.54 Gb but its compressed version ...after extracting its only 900 Gb
can you tell why is this? what's missing from original in compressed??
thank you
"Only" 900 GB?! That would be massive, like The Lord of the Rings trilogy extended cut made into a Ren'Py game... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Are you sure you didn't mean MB? And nothing is missing in a compressed version of a game, at least there shouldn't be, but I don't play on mobile, so I just download the full (uncompressed) version. But like I said, if the compressor did their job right, nothing should be missing from the game, it's just smaller in size, and more appealing to Android players with JoiPlay, if there's no Android port available, or the person in question just wanna save on data/storage space, or bandwidth. I hope that clears things up for you a bit. Otherwise just ask, and I can tell you what I know, but as I said before, I typically don't download compressed or Android versions.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
how to go into moms room towards the end of this update where youre to collect for the rewards from the card? the mcs hand is on the doorknob but i dont know what to do to enter her room thanks for any help

Reactions: Starguy54

BaeScout83

Nov 10, 2018
hey guys,
here is the incest patch for the version 0.4.3.This patch should work in the future updates too (At least i hope it) but if you find ingame a scene where it is not working please make an screenshoot from that scene and wrote me a pm.
Install guide: extract the file into the mainfolder (where the TheAwakeningLauncher.exe is)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for updating your mod to work with v0.4.3 of the game. Does it also work with the most recent v0.4.3a?

13thSuspect

Feb 25, 2021
some help please ?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 210, in script call
call _gl_test
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 390, in script
$ __gl_test()
call _gl_test
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 390, in <module>
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 317, in _m1_00gltest__gl_test
_gl_performance_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 342, in _gl_performance_test
ui.interact(suppress_underlay=True, suppress_overlay=True)
Exception: Unknown layer 'over_screens'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Finnegan Fox\Documents\New folder\New folder\TheAwakening-0.4.3-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Finnegan Fox\Documents\New folder\New folder\TheAwakening-0.4.3-pc\renpy\main.py", line 660, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\Finnegan Fox\Documents\New folder\New folder\TheAwakening-0.4.3-pc\renpy\main.py", line 146, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\Finnegan Fox\Documents\New folder\New folder\TheAwakening-0.4.3-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 938, in run_context
context.run()
call _gl_test
$ __gl_test()
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/site-packages/future/utils/__init__.py", line 441, in raise_
call _gl_test
$ __gl_test()
File "C:\Users\Finnegan Fox\Documents\New folder\New folder\TheAwakening-0.4.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\Finnegan Fox\Documents\New folder\New folder\TheAwakening-0.4.3-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 390, in <module>
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 317, in _m1_00gltest__gl_test
_gl_performance_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 342, in _gl_performance_test
ui.interact(suppress_underlay=True, suppress_overlay=True)
File "C:\Users\Finnegan Fox\Documents\New folder\New folder\TheAwakening-0.4.3-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Finnegan Fox\Documents\New folder\New folder\TheAwakening-0.4.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "C:\Users\Finnegan Fox\Documents\New folder\New folder\TheAwakening-0.4.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3579, in interact_core
renpy.display.screen.show_overlay_screens(suppress_overlay)
File "C:\Users\Finnegan Fox\Documents\New folder\New folder\TheAwakening-0.4.3-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 1474, in show_overlay_screens
if get_screen(i) is not None:
File "C:\Users\Finnegan Fox\Documents\New folder\New folder\TheAwakening-0.4.3-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 1090, in get_screen
sd = sl.get_displayable_by_tag(layer, tag)
File "C:\Users\Finnegan Fox\Documents\New folder\New folder\TheAwakening-0.4.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1515, in get_displayable_by_tag
raise Exception("Unknown layer %r." % layer)
Exception: Unknown layer 'over_screens'.

Windows-10-10.0.18363 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Thu Mar 9 19:40:18 2023

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
some help please ?

any solutions?
1st is by removing that error text on your post and attaching traceback.txt-file on your post and 2nd is waiting bugfixed version and see if that solves things.

I'm having this error, ScriptError: could not find label 'openWorldClear'

any solutions?
maybe related to other bugs and why there's bugfix update (patreon not here).

13thSuspect

Feb 25, 2021
1st is by removing that error text on your post and attaching traceback.txt-file on your post and 2nd is waiting bugfixed version and see if that solves things.

maybe related to other bugs and why there's bugfix update (patreon not here).
thank you

Dr.XxL

May 14, 2022
The Awakening [v0.4.3] Walkthrough Mod

- Devloper : Slim Games
- Game Version : 0.4.0c/ 0.4.3
- Mod Version : 0.4.0c/ 0.4.3

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD MOD (v0.4.3) :
Updating....

DOWNLOAD MOD (v0.4.0c):
Pixeldrain

Unofficial Android Port With My Mod:
Updating....

View attachment 1211550 View attachment 1211551 View attachment 1211552
Hi Brandy
Can you update the Awakening to version 4.3?
thanks

3.90 star(s) 116 Votes