danforce

Jun 10, 2019

Hey everyone,

This is a quick update on the current state of the new release and what you can expect in part 2.

First of all, I'm planning to release this as a standalone for the first 10 days or so before I migrate it to the full game, because I want to know your feedback on the new systems I planned before making a full release.
Minor spoiler ahead:
I have been thinking the last couple of days for a way to make the game a little bit more interesting regarding the choices you pick. And I decided I want to try this new system where your choices can affect your personality.
Since the main character's personality is kind of split between his old self and the new self. I want to make it where you, the player will have to decide which personality he grows towards.
To do so I want to add choices that can increase one of those personality traits and thus make things play out in different ways.

For now I was thinking to display your current personality by a flame in the menu.
It will change in color depending on your choices. It will be explained in more detail inside the game.

Besides that there will also be memories that you can unlock and view in your memory timeline. So you have an overview of the story and which event lead to what.
It will also be displayed when a new memory has been unlocked.

Besides the new features I have also done renders of course. I'm currently finishing the new yoga scene. After that I have to do the school introduction, the first bully encounter and the date with your roommate.
I'm trying to go a more into detail than in the old prologue so I probably need a bit more time than what I anticipated, I hope that you can still wait a little longer.

After this part is done, I will not do any more reworks, I promise. I will continue with every story line until they are done and the game is complete.

Once the game is done, then I will update some old renders to fit the new ones, but only then.
-Slim & Nao
The moment I read "I will not do any more reworks, I promise" and the "Once the game is done, then I will update some old renders to fit the new ones, but only then." the ICSTOR vibes died. I had a bad feeling he was going to infinite tsukuyomi the reworks till he reached where the story left off.

Nitwitty

Nov 23, 2020
So far, I'm liking the prologue (4.1) better than the actual game. Is there any way I can mod the game so I can delete the talking head image near the text? It's distracting.

Nitwitty

Nov 23, 2020
Will the main game get a makeover like the 4.1 prologue? I think I like the gui and layout of the prologue better than the 4.0 main game. I don't like talking heads next to the text. Is there any way to mod them out of the main game?

Reactions: Jaun Karr

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
the graphics are awesome .... question tho .. what happened to the original game ... can it still be played ?

Multi27

Jan 16, 2022
I'm confused. the recap at the start shows the fairy but she hadnt come up in the prologue? did i do something wrong here?

3.90 star(s) 117 Votes