cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
wait correct me if im wrong but this game has been in development since 2018? so this is 6 years worth of content? :l
1. right
2. semi-right, at 1st had prologue and and main game and few updates ago dev remade whole thing and combined those 2 and remade graphics and added new content so ...................

still plenty to play.

Reactions: wookie ookie

vall6269

Nov 16, 2020
New option menu is horrible, where can I remove Skipping Unread text? I accidentaly hit ctrl from time to time and I need to go back every so often, it's annoying

Reactions: mikel8519

fearjam

May 5, 2019
Am I the only one that thinks reading Mother (Abby) every time she's mentioned and at the top of her text box is super annoying? Why doesn't it shorten to just Mother or Abby based on what you choose to call her? It's jarring to have your character speak to her like "Yes Mother (Abby) I do x x x x"

Reactions: Jaun Karr

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Am I the only one that thinks reading Mother (Abby) every time she's mentioned and at the top of her text box is super annoying? Why doesn't it shorten to just Mother or Abby based on what you choose to call her? It's jarring to have your character speak to her like "Yes Mother (Abby) I do x x x x"
yes and there's fix for it somewhere on this thread.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thank you! Would even be worth having this pinned to the thread considering how annoying it gets for returning players. Even though it's only for a short while lol
up to uploader so prolly not. you or patcher can try reporting that patch post to mods and request it to be added in op but ............

LeRoy2299

Feb 23, 2022
and have an issue.... Date with Juliet - perfect score, but I have only option to ditch. How to fix this?

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
I really like how the story has developed with the girls. That lingerie on Abby's on the night of the MC's birthday was luxurious. I'm looking forward to any new updates.

Mac0987

Jan 31, 2022
Why the voice over is improper?? sometimes it will come and some time it doesn't... with Nao and Mao also first some scene it had voiceover.. but after that it got stopped

Morbius

Jun 11, 2017
Why the voice over is improper?? sometimes it will come and some time it doesn't... with Nao and Mao also first some scene it had voiceover.. but after that it got stopped
Yeah, the VO is inconsistent at times. There are sections without it added. There are a few parts that run-on into the line on the next screen's line then have it missing on that second screen. There are a few spots which repeat a previous line. Then there are the pronunciations of a few names that I try to block from memory.

Mac0987

Jan 31, 2022
Yeah, the VO is inconsistent at times. There are sections without it added. There are a few parts that run-on into the line on the next screen's line then have it missing on that second screen. There are a few spots which repeat a previous line. Then there are the pronunciations of a few names that I try to block from memory.
Mostly Voiceover is not there.. but the way of voice over is damn impressive.. I experienced far more worse voice over in different games.. its like they did have that feel in voice according to the scene not like some actress reading out from script

3.90 star(s) 116 Votes