Comics Completed The Bachelorette Trip [Completed] [Gonzo Studios]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

1513250_Sexy3DComics_-_Bachelorette_Trip_10001.jpg
Overview:
The Bachelorette Trip is an interactive story where you can choose to have fun with your girls or have an intimate time with a stranger.​

Updated: 2022-02-16
Artist: Gonzo Studios
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: 4000 x 2250
Pages: 265
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
- - - - - -
Thanks to Ric

BT1-PROMO.jpg PROMOS1.jpg PROMOS2.jpg PROMOS3.jpg PROMOS4.jpg PROMOS5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
The idea to give the reader the power of choice is good but I worry about the format.

There's a TRUCKLOAD of images for what amounts to rather little story after all. If the artist can pull it off, that's great of course, but I worry it's too much work to ever amount to a satisfying story...

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020

Bachelor is commonly used for people who are about to be married, it is much more often associated with wed to bes. Lord knows one does not tend to hear young people commonly go "lets go out on a bachelor weekend!" just because they're single lol.

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018

Bachelor is commonly used for people who are about to be married, it is much more often associated with wed to bes. Lord knows one does not tend to hear young people commonly go "lets go out on a bachelor weekend!" just because they're single lol.
You, as one, do not hear that, in your region of the world. It's fairly common in places I've been, but I've moved around a bit and been exposed to different cultures than the one I was raised in. As an example, "The Bachelorette" is a television show, marginally popular, about a single woman. It wasn't that long ago that it was common parlance in the US to refer to singly young people as eligible bachelor or eligible bachelorette, meaning they were adults but unmarried. A woman who passed forty without being married turned from bachelorette to spinster, but men stayed bachelors. A man who passed forty while still a bachelor was presumed to be "funny", or gay, in a period when people didn't talk overtly about sexuality. A Bachelor or Bachelorette party is a party to celebrate the transition from being a bachelor or bachelorette to being engaged and then married. Nobody turns into a bachelor or bachelorette when they get engaged, their bachelorhood ends.
So, TL/DR version, what people do in your neck of the woods within your very recent chunk of history is not what people elsewhere do. The name is fine, it means exactly what it intends to mean in the English language.

• Angry
Reactions: Joeburqa

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018

Guess its cultural thing. In Australia Bach parties and weekends are huge in rural areas and legit way to meet future partners. Some attract singles from entire country, I guess when some stations are 100's of km across the options are limited.

Reactions: SenPC