VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Bastard [Demo] [VK-Nameless]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1.jpg
Overview:
You play as a young man who recently returns home, after 7 years. You try to repair the
damage you caused from the decision of you leaving.
The choices are yours to make.​
Updated: 27 June 2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: none
Version: Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -

c1o7.jpg c1o20.jpg c1o16.jpg c1o73.jpg c1o81.jpg c1o70.jpg c1o44.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Phoneman73

Oct 2, 2017
Intriguing start, more questions than answers as far as story goes. Definitely different than most of the corrupt and fuck VNs that are being released. Usually supernatural games are not my cup of tea but as Vainglorious stated, my interest is piqued. Will keep an eye on this one for sure.

Reactions: dussalant

hyco2

Sep 15, 2017
Aaaaaaand... another game that tries to milk a wellknown trope. I predict:
Mom, 2 daughters. One is sweet, the other hates mc. Mom feels bad about it, but mc is just so sexy. There will be peeking at the shower and/or toilet. In the end, everybody fucks (hey, I didn't say that is bad!). A dad is out of the picture.

Please inform me, if I am wrong, because then I'll actually try it.

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
Aaaaaaand... another game that tries to milk a wellknown trope. I predict:
Mom, 2 daughters. One is sweet, the other hates mc. Mom feels bad about it, but mc is just so sexy. There will be peeking at the shower and/or toilet. In the end, everybody fucks (hey, I didn't say that is bad!). A dad is out of the picture.

Please inform me, if I am wrong, because then I'll actually try it.
Only one daughter. no toilet peeking so far. I don't think there is a dad I cant remember but as far as story or motives yet..i haven't got a clue whats going on yet.

Reactions: dussalant and hyco2

mrdb

Oct 4, 2017
It isn't horrible. It is odd. There is a mind control element to it that should have at least been fleshed out a little more in the story that ended extremely abruptly. Exposition-exposition-"I feel weird"-something naughty-title screen. The renders are rushed. I know it's a demo, but spend more than 10 minutes rendering the scenes and spend a few bucks on new clothing assets or at least edit the materials. Why does everyone use i13's Sexy Office Executive outfit for everything?

Reactions: seden

hyco2

Sep 15, 2017
Only one daughter. no toilet peeking so far. I don't think there is a dad I cant remember but as far as story or motives yet..i haven't got a clue whats going on yet.
Thank you! I stand corrected and will try.

Edit: Well, I could not have been more wrong. This is short, not good rendered and a bit hasty. But it is also very intriguing, and not the usual ripoff. I want to know where this goes.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Just started and the creators needs to work on the renders some are grainy looking!
Nice story so far and game seems like it may be good but the renders need more work.

Reactions: Eomax 81

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Who is Puck?
Some renders are grainy, but the models are nice looking.

The story looks interesting so far. We will see where it is going.

Reactions: Kazehana

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
okay so the art is grainy X.X that i noticed lol but maybe with some improvement on that part it will be better :D
for the rest it looks okay and i want to know the secrets now :D

Reactions: 5CH4CHT3L

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
just wanted to tell that this is the first version the dev has and it was released on 26th so it might not have much to see

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote