VN Ren'Py The Beautiful Game [Ch. 1 v0.6.2] [Daggum]

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
View attachment 2612739
The Beautiful Game [v0.4] Walkthrough & Cheat Mod
The Walkthrough adds hints in dialogues that give points.​

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: -

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
thx for the mod update~ :LOL:

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
Changelog: The game is now played using the first person. That's right. I converted the entire script from third person to first person. I might have gone slightly mad in the process.

If you want first person you will have to make the gamer look through the eyes of the main character.
Personally I do not mind if you keep using the third person interface.

Reactions: Daggum Games

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Thanks, Trant. Things get pretty raunchy in v0.4 but this story is deliberately slow burn. v0.5 is the latest version (Patreon), just not freely available, and I think the only person who'd say there's no proper sex in that update is Bill Clinton.
IMG_0594.gif

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
So the answer for right now is that the MC will at the end game be able to have a romantic relationship with the majority of the LIs at the same time and have them be aware of this and accepting of it. Majority may become all. You'll see why when I release more updates in the future. There are some interesting social dynamics (IMO), actions, and consequences coming up and navigating these won't be easy for our young MC.
Will Ivy be the toughest woman to bang?
Why is jazmine taking mc to a massage parlor, doesn’t she know he could give her a naked massage at home in her bed or bath and then have sex?

Last edited:

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
The game is now played using the first person. That's right. I converted the entire script from third person to first person. I might have gone slightly mad in the process.
I am sure the idea of that was the same like CD project Red´s Cyberpunk 2077: to make it more immersive for people that don´t have sex in RL at all.

Reactions: Daggum Games

Daggum Games

AVN Game Developer
Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
I am sure the idea of that was the same like CD project Red´s Cyberpunk 2077: to make it more immersive for people that don´t have sex in RL at all.
That's right, I converted the script to be first person tense - before it was written using the third person i.e. third person tense. The game as a whole is not visualised by the MC; there are both first person views and 'fly on the wall' views. It's commonly used in the games I have played. The change of the script is certainly meant to make it more immersive.
Will Ivy be the toughest woman to bang?
Ivy is a tough nut to crack, yes.
Why is jazmine taking mc to a massage parlor, doesn’t she know he could give her a naked massage at home in her bed or bath and then have sex?
Jasmine is taking MC to the spa for him to get a massage, a bit of TLC after his incident with Abi. Jasmine knows full well she can ask the MC any time for a massage for herself at home... and that time will come, my friend.

Daggum Games

AVN Game Developer
Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
I've not gotten to far yet... but wanted to come here and say.. so well written! enjoying the renders also. Looks like a winner to me!
Thank you so much for taking the time to check out the game and writing that comment. It means a lot to me! The game will only get better as I learn more about coding, storytelling, and Daz3d. I've never done anything like this before and only started experimenting with making some renders back in September. I've made plenty of mistakes and will no doubt make more but it is a lot of fun and I can't wait to get the completed Chapter 1 out!

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Hi there. So the answer here really depends on how literal you are with the word "completely". As an example, there is a screenshot on the first page of this thread where you can see two girls getting to know each other rather well... it's just a flash of content in the background that forms a key part of a funny scene. You can't avoid that because that's integral to the micro storyline. It's not what I would call a lesbian scene though. As regards avoiding sex scenes featuring lesbians, sure.
Are Hana and Kalila LIs or just side chicks?? Because watching a LI have sex with other people (even if it is lesbian sex) is not what I would consider funny, in fact I rather it doesn't happen at all, specially after they have gotten to know the MC. It also worries me that you don't consider two women having lesbian sex as a lesbian scene lol

Also I lost count of the lesbian haircuts I saw in this game. I mean, I know they are female footballers and all but there are a lot of females footballers that have normal haircuts too. Just some examples:
1686220897981.png

Last edited:

Daggum Games

AVN Game Developer
Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
Also I lost count of the lesbian haircuts I saw in this game
You need to work on your counting skills then. There's a cover image on this thread of the 1st XI which shows barely any "lesbian haircuts". Also, thanks for showing me a photo of normal hairstyles when the cover image has the majority of women in the starting XI with normal hairstyles.

As it so happens, I have independently decided to revamp the first 'sauna scene' simply because Hana is a love interest that I'm very fond of and I want to keep her 'powder dry' for the rest of the game with the MC. You can see who the current LIs are by looking at the affection scores. As I have made clear on here already, there's always going to some background girly affection in the game. Your spoiler malarkey is just plain disingenuous... you know exactly what I was referring to.

Beyond this, all I will say is that the game is about women's professional football, which has a very clear association with lesbianism. The game is also tagged as having lesbian content. An early screenshot has some lesbian action. If lesbian stuff somehow offends you then fine with me, just move along and enjoy some other games.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Are Hana and Kalila LIs or just side chicks?? Because watching a LI have sex with other people (even if it is lesbian sex) is not what I would consider funny, in fact I rather it doesn't happen at all, specially after they have gotten to know the MC. It also worries me that you don't consider two women having lesbian sex as a lesbian scene lol

Also I lost count of the lesbian haircuts I saw in this game. I mean, I know they are female footballers and all but there are a lot of females footballers that have normal haircuts too. Just some examples:
View attachment 2683263
giphy.gif View attachment tumblr_582f77b191d5c4e2d02197d25dbd1d37_f246a2b1_400.webp tumblr_d16ee99fb55995d85b3c537db5708d4d_2699a036_640.gif Anybody know what that lesbian sign language means? :ROFLMAO:

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
You need to work on your counting skills then. There's a cover image on this thread of the 1st XI which shows barely any "lesbian haircuts". Also, thanks for showing me a photo of normal hairstyles when the cover image has the majority of women in the starting XI with normal hairstyles.

As it so happens, I have independently decided to revamp the first 'sauna scene' simply because Hana is a love interest that I'm very fond of and I want to keep her 'powder dry' for the rest of the game with the MC. You can see who the current LIs are by looking at the affection scores. As I have made clear on here already, there's always going to some background girly affection in the game. Your spoiler malarkey is just plain disingenuous... you know exactly what I was referring to.

Beyond this, all I will say is that the game is about women's professional football, which has a very clear association with lesbianism. The game is also tagged as having lesbian content. An early screenshot has some lesbian action. If lesbian stuff somehow offends you then fine with me, just move along and enjoy some other games.
so what i took from this is you are changing the sauna scene forthe people who dont like the lesbian stuff but at the same time esentally say it will be a part of the story going foreward. as someone who dislikes lesbian scenes/LI's i dont get the reason for changing that scene now when i seems like later there will be more lesbian stuff

Daggum Games

AVN Game Developer
Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
Also please note that the plan at the moment is that lesbian content is either (a) background only ie is something happening in the periphery of a shot, or is at most just a few renders because it is background to the story in the scene in question, or (b) is an actual foreground scene but skippable through Choices.

So if you or anyone else isn't comfortable with (a) then this isn't the game for you. I'm not going to change it to accommodate such minority preferences - especially when so far the content I refer to is part of the story and not gratuitous. If fine with (a) but dislike in your face lesbian stuff then I adapt for this preference via Choices ie (b).

I think this leaves a final category of preferences where some people dislike the idea that the MC may have a LI who is bisexual (and she has acted on that with a girl in a previous scene either before meeting MC or before establishing a meaningful connection with him). Once the Hana adjustment happens to that earlier scene, there are no such scenes in the game so far. In future, I plan for this to happen for 1-2 LIs max (and remember LIs are always a Choice) but in a non-conventional and interesting way. Chasina is one of those. There may be one other but I do not have that nailed down yet in my head.

If there are other related categories I have missed then just let me know and I'll do my best to answer.

Last edited:

Daggum Games

AVN Game Developer
Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
Hi. I want to give a quick update on game design and structure for the next version. Also, I want to thank everyone who has taken a look so far and left comments. I read and carefully consider them. You'll have seen that I have made a lot of improvements already to reflect the overwhelmingly constructive and thoughtful comments. Thank you and I doff my cap to you all. Key points:

- There was a comment about MC's 1950s hair. This really tickled me at the time, and I still chuckle at it now. As a tribute to the poster (you know who you are!) there is a big development in v0.5. There's also a nod to your comment in the intro to v0.4. I love this community! These are the kind of fun and clever comments that get traction with me. Rude/sweary/hater stuff gets Ignored.

- Quite a few people have expressed strong feelings about wanting all lesbian content to be avoidable. For the next update, early on in the game and as part of the story, a screen will pop up where the player can select from some buttons which kinks they are happy to 'play' and which they want to avoid. This is a one-time selection and the button switches are set for the rest of the game. Yes, there is a button for Lesbian. The definitions around the buttons will be strict so as an example if you choose No here then you avoid everything in that category in the story. In essence, you play a different game. However, I reserve the right to show an image of a girl literally licking some carpet while shopping at a DIY store, purely for comedy value ;)

- Update: I forgot to mention one more thing. Another user suggested naming the stadium and giving the goalie a different outfit. Actioned. On the stadium name I've created a poll on my Patreon page which is currently running.

Right, I need to get back to doing other things. Have a good day.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 8 Votes