VN Ren'Py The Beautiful Game [Ch. 1 v0.6.1] [Daggum]

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes

Daggum Games

AVN Game Developer
Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
Hi there. So the answer here really depends on how literal you are with the word "completely". As an example, there is a screenshot on the first page of this thread where you can see two girls getting to know each other rather well... it's just a flash of content in the background that forms a key part of a funny scene. You can't avoid that because that's integral to the micro storyline. It's not what I would call a lesbian scene though. As regards avoiding sex scenes featuring lesbians, sure.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
The Beautiful Game [v0.3] Compressed

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.55 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 116 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 101 MB: -

The Beautiful Game [v0.3] Walkthrough & Cheat Mod

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Header-WT.png
The Beautiful Game [Ch. 1 v0.6] Walkthrough Mod
The Walkthrough Highlights the best Choices and shows some hints.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: -

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .

Last edited:

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
3dcg, male protagonist, pov, big ass, big tits, groping, voyeurism, lesbian, milf, mobile game, animated, masturbation
Is voyeurism and lesbian content optional, as in my choices determine whether it happens or not?

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Just starting it out as I have do like to see how VNs incorporate Football (or any sport) into them.
Other than a few easily fixable grammatical errors I have seen so for, I was wondering if there is any way to have the MC be renameable?
I like to be a bit more immersive and 'Zach' takes me out of it a bit lol (sorry to anyone named Zach)

Reactions: Jccurtis and Jimbog

Daggum Games

AVN Game Developer
Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
Just starting it out as I have do like to see how VNs incorporate Football (or any sport) into them.
Other than a few easily fixable grammatical errors I have seen so for, I was wondering if there is any way to have the MC be renameable?
I like to be a bit more immersive and 'Zach' takes me out of it a bit lol (sorry to anyone named Zach)
Hi there, thanks for the comments. I've been toying with custom naming the MC, and whether to do first person or third person, for quite some time. I'm now committed to third person for many reasons I won't go into now. I could still build in functionality I think to rename the MC, especially as the game is still early in development so not a major faff. Will have a think! If there are are grammar errors that stood out then please feel free to ping me a DM on here. I'll have my testers flogged for their oversight!!!

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Daggum Games

AVN Game Developer
Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
Hi everyone. Thanks for being friendly and for the constructive comments so far. I really appreciate it. I'm new to all this so won't get some of the jargon first time, this is my first game (only started out in September last year on a cr*ppy old computer), I have had to teach myself daz studio, GIMP, Ren'Py etc. but I'm loving the process and I'm committed to completing this. I have a clear overarching story in my mind that I think is cool and a bit different from what's out there. Still got loads to learn so the game will only get better as I keep going. Have a great day!

Daggum Games

AVN Game Developer
Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
Is this a romance only game or do we have the option to play corruption/male domination?
Hi there. I have a plan for a shortish slightly darker pathway for the MC to follow but this won't happen in Chapter 1. Planned for Chapter 2 and Chapter 3.

Reactions: Badboll

Daggum Games

AVN Game Developer
Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
Future tags now added. They will naturally evolve as the game evolves but hopefully this gives an OK statement of intent.

Reactions: micmitja
4.30 star(s) 8 Votes