VN Ren'Py The Beautiful Game [Ch. 1 v0.6.2] [Daggum]

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I know this isn't a harem game. But will there be any throuple and/or quadrouple paths?
Look under "Genre" on the OP. You will find (In part):

Planned Tags: tit fuck, vaginal sex, blindfold, anal sex, harem

*No NTR, no incest, no sandbox. Lesbian and pregnancy are entirely avoidable via a choice screen.*

Some other points of interest:
- This is a harem game. MC will be able to have nice relationships with almost all of the LIs at the same time and with everyone's knowledge and consent. There are two characters that are incompatible, which will be revealed in future updates.
- The harem relates to LIs. Side characters always get a free pass, because there is no emotional or romantic attachment.

Reactions: Jack Townsend

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Look under "Genre" on the OP. You will find (In part):

Planned Tags: tit fuck, vaginal sex, blindfold, anal sex, harem

*No NTR, no incest, no sandbox. Lesbian and pregnancy are entirely avoidable via a choice screen.*

Some other points of interest:
- This is a harem game. MC will be able to have nice relationships with almost all of the LIs at the same time and with everyone's knowledge and consent. There are two characters that are incompatible, which will be revealed in future updates.
- The harem relates to LIs. Side characters always get a free pass, because there is no emotional or romantic attachment.
Hey motseer. Nice seeing you here.

Feb 20, 2024
Here's a bug that resets the fetish menu options. So every time you use the rollback feature the fetish menu resets and everything goes on. Personally I'm pissed off with lesbians and have to check every minute that the shit is off. I feel like something else also resets it other than just rollback.

EDIT: I did a little research myself and it resets before that computer selection. If at the beginning of the game you select lesbians off the menu, then it resets every time you use the rollback feature, but then when you make that computer selection, it somehow gets persistent. So there is a little bug still.

EDIT2: It doesn't work even later. The rollback resets those settings.

Last edited:

mgtoons

Jul 25, 2018
Looks interesting. I may give it a try. Please tell me I'm not going to have to listen to the girls whine about not getting paid as much as their male counter part athletes or watch them do lame stunts in protest of their country. I think that would just deflate all the fun. :cautious:

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
I really dislike having to watch that football for pics. It really pulls you out of your immersion to have to look up at that thing every new screen...but i'm also a completionist so i really hate missing shit. :(

Reactions: Lord Grim

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
Actually 6 being next to 8 in the middle was right. Spot on for the rest though.
ist always depends as how you play,....isnt the same playing 352 that playin 442 so no the number 6 is always up to number 3 and same with 11all are left side and in the other side 4 and 7 and is all cometo how will you play.if is a defense 44 2 not diamond or is a diamond 352 o is even 352 rotation middle man's

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
As much as I think the game is promising, I'm a little disappointed that the vast majority of the love interests are non-players that are outsides to the beautiful game. Felt like a huge missed opportunity by relegating most of the players to side characters instead. :cry:

• Red Heart
Reactions: SirLance and MixQQ

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Do this have any actual choices beside "do you want to eventually bang this girl, Y/N?"
ist always depends as how you play,....isnt the same playing 352 that playin 442 so no the number 6 is always up to number 3 and same with 11all are left side and in the other side 4 and 7 and is all cometo how will you play.if is a defense 44 2 not diamond or is a diamond 352 o is even 352 rotation middle man's
Six is the traditional number for defensive midfield position. Just like 9 for strikers, 11 for left wing, 7 for right and so on. No matter the formation. It all comes from pre-modern football times, when the allowed shirt numbers were few and each position had its own dedicated number of sorts.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Was this being a harem game always planned? I got the feeling when I first started playing it wasn't going to be plus the dev said it wasn't a harem in any formal sense.

Daggum Games

AVN Game Developer
Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
Do this have any actual choices beside "do you want to eventually bang this girl, Y/N?"
Not much else in the version you are playing, and this is deliberate. I want people to focus on the characters and get a feel for the environment I'm trying to build first, so choices are kept simple. Bigger choices already appear in v0.7 and will continue in that fashion. What I will say is some outcomes and storylines are conditional on some character threads being open. I can't think of any choices right now where the outcome in the game as a whole is simply bang or not bang. That's not the type of game I am making.

Was this being a harem game always planned? I got the feeling when I first started playing it wasn't going to be plus the dev said it wasn't a harem in any formal sense.
I can't recall perfectly when I added the tag but I know you were one of the first players of the game (thank you!). Also, it was probably clear that I was clueless at the beginning, and many would say the same now... Anyway, I have had this future tagged as Harem for a while on here and itch.io. when I said all that time ago "not in any formal sense" that probably reflects my dislike of tags. Too blunt of an instrument. I describe what I will do in the OP - nice relationships concurrently with LIs, with everyone in the Harem aware of this and accepting (but monogamy is also an option). I was probably worried back then that many would see Harem tag and think this would mean MC is keeping a bunch of borderline slaves in his home, with little in the way of love, emotional connection, and dynamics.

Daggum Games

AVN Game Developer
Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
As much as I think the game is promising, I'm a little disappointed that the vast majority of the love interests are non-players that are outsides to the beautiful game. Felt like a huge missed opportunity by relegating most of the players to side characters instead. :cry:
Don't want to give away much but the percentage of LIs that are footballers will increase over time. Well, depending on your choices...

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes