Ren'Py The Beginning of End [v0.1.5] [The Art Of Suicide Games]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1681784642207.png

Overview:
The Beginning Of End is about an 18-year-old boy who studies at a high school in Japan with his sister and mother, he is a good student and has a girlfriend, so his life at the beginning is that of any young student, but as the story progress the protagonist will experience different situations that could direct your life to different results, so your fate is in the player hands.​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-28
Release Date: 2023-11-27
Developer: The Art Of Suicide Games -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac:
- - -
Others: ANDROID*

screenshot0005.png screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Demonwise

Oct 29, 2018
Is this the sequel to the nefariously delightful game End of the Beginning by α-Ω Games?

AlBetGam

Feb 22, 2018
an 18-year-old boy who studies at a high school in Japan with his sister and mother
I know 'MILFs' in VNs tend to look improbably young, but a mom attending high school with her son is definitely a new one.

Is this the sequel to the nefariously delightful game End of the Beginning by α-Ω Games?
Yes, but- confusingly- it's also a prequel.

Dec 7, 2018
Would be great to get a few more genre tags for intended future content. Right now it looks a bit meager and boring.

CoffeeSaint

Mar 12, 2022
Screen Shot 2023-11-28 at 9.51.38 PM.png

THAK YOU for sharing, BaasB.

• • • • •

welcome to the community, KiraTakashi Sensei.
just a suggestion: the game's text could use some proofreading and correction.

Godspeed with your project, mate.
cheers.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
I have finished the game and here is my thoughts there is a lot of spelling errors also a lot of the dialogue doesn't make any sense and my guess is because of translation errors and that's understandable english is a hard language oh hell I also find english difficult and it's my native tongue:LOL:
looking forward to next update to see if special family fun time was added :LOL::devilish: but seriously I wish you good luck and I'll be adding this to my watchlist

Reactions: CoffeeSaint

PunpunRen

Jul 13, 2021
I see gag bondage and I follow, but I hope dev can get some help with translating to proper english, it could improve the quality a lot and maybe give dev more potential to do good writing plot and characters

Reactions: Xedfinity

KiraTakashi

May 20, 2020
The Beginning Of End-0.1.5
Good afternoon, for those who are still paying attention to this thread, I introduce myself, I am the developer of this game, first of all I apologize for the time it took to release this first update of this project and secondly, I come to let you know that I have released the first update of the game xD, below I will leave you the download links, thank you for your attention.

windows:

mac:

If my comment is wrong in some way, I apologize, it is the first time I write in this forum and I don't know if there is any specific rule that must be followed when commenting on a thread.

P3zz0

Formerly 'Pezzo'
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 8, 2017
The Beginning Of End-0.1.5
Good afternoon, for those who are still paying attention to this thread, I introduce myself, I am the developer of this game, first of all I apologize for the time it took to release this first update of this project and secondly, I come to let you know that I have released the first update of the game xD, below I will leave you the download links, thank you for your attention.

windows:

mac:

If my comment is wrong in some way, I apologize, it is the first time I write in this forum and I don't know if there is any specific rule that must be followed when commenting on a thread.
KiraTakashi welcome and congrats on your first update. Please follow this link and make a request to claim the dev tag and thread ownership if you want, best of luck and drop a ticket if you need something ! :BootyTime:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: CoffeeSaint

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
TBOE is about an 18-year-old boy, he is a good student and has a girlfriend, but as the story progress the protagonist will experience different situations that could direct his life to different results, so his fate is in the player (your) hands.
In player's hands... I would worry more about his girlfriend's fate, to be honest. :devilish:

THX for sharing...

Last edited:

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
The Beginning of End [v0.1.5] [The Art Of Suicide Games]

COMPRESSED

PC/MAC: - -

• Red Heart
Reactions: YadenYu