Ren'Py The Beginning of End [v0.2.0] [The Art Of Suicide Games]

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Regarding the question of the harem and BDSM, yes they are going to be in the game and yes they will be optional, everything will depend on the points of love, lust, corruption and submission that you get, as well as at some point in the history of each character I will try to have questions that let you know if you want to move in some direction or just want to leave the characters as they are, as for NTR he will probably implement it, but it would only be netori, I'm not too sure about this yet, it will all depend on whether the players want me to add this type of content or not and if it is added it will also be completely optional and as for the lesbian content I still don't know, as I said in the NTR point everything will depend on what the players ask me for and If lesbian content is added, it will also be optional. In conclusion, the answer to your questions, regardless of whether any content is added or not, is that they will be completely optional. If there is any part of my answer that you do not understand, let me know. Sorry, I'm using Google Translate to give the answers in English since this language is difficult for me to learn.
First, I recommend that you call the netori that way and stop using the three letters (N T R), around here people understand that to be the netorare and sometimes the netorase.

I like harem games with romance, so the harem interests me. I really dislike BDSM, so if I can avoid it, the better. The same about the lesbian content, if I can avoid it, I find it nice.

KiraTakashi

May 20, 2020
First, I recommend that you call the netori that way and stop using the three letters (N T R), around here people understand that to be the netorare and sometimes the netorase.

I like harem games with romance, so the harem interests me. I really dislike BDSM, so if I can avoid it, the better. The same about the lesbian content, if I can avoid it, I find it nice.
Thanks for the advice on the netori label, as I responded to another user, I will avoid referring to that label redundantly as much as possible to avoid future problems and misunderstandings, regarding genders, I will do everything possible to make them 100% optional to give users a better experience when playing.

Reactions: BlasKyau

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
The Event Tracker needs better wording and to be more detailed. For example, the "Helping Teacher" quest is triggered on Wednesday but nothing says in the text guide on anything about a Wednesday. I need to look into the code just so I could deduce that I should go study in the classroom on a Wednesday.

Lastly, is the last event of Kiyoko on this update is her masturbation scene? The Fashion Catwalk event is still not being cleared to me, and looking at the code doesn't give me any clues on how to advance.

KiraTakashi

May 20, 2020
The Event Tracker needs better wording and to be more detailed. For example, the "Helping Teacher" quest is triggered on Wednesday but nothing says in the text guide on anything about a Wednesday. I need to look into the code just so I could deduce that I should go study in the classroom on a Wednesday.

Lastly, is the last event of Kiyoko on this update is her masturbation scene? The Fashion Catwalk event is still not being cleared to me, and looking at the code doesn't give me any clues on how to advance.
I can't deny that the Event Tracker is still very basic, and I really need to work on it, I will follow your comment about being more specific with the events, better describing how to complete each event to avoid confusion in the future.

As for the masturbation event, yes, it is the last one in the update, but don't worry, if that bothers you can avoid it without any problem, by this I mean that within the event you can choose whether to spy on Kiyoko or not.

About the Fashion Catwalk event you need to go to sleep on Friday or Saturday so that it is activated respectively on Saturday or Sunday when you wake up, this of course having 9 or more affection points, I apologize for the Event Tracker, it is the first time I do something well, the truth is I don't know very well how to specify the events, but thanks for your comment, now I know what points to improve, so I will make the improvements you mentioned.

Reactions: DraxisSilencer1000