Unity The Benjamins [v1.3] [480Games]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

MrLuigi94

Sep 18, 2017
This game needs a family friend, who is also a virgin and trying to stay that way, who helps you get your business started. I'm also going to need a secretary at the bank who quits her job to whore for me, and a naive girl who applies to be a house-cleaner who you can pimp out to do the most depraved sex acts. And maybe a robot in the basement who calls me Master. Bonus cool points to anyone who knows wtf I am talking about here.
LOL, seems like you played a certain other game, if I dont seem to remember all that detail wrong xD

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
wow wow wow hey there dude !!

you say game is harem building.... not brothel building... uh oh that's a huge difference bro !

aint want to share my harem girls to anybody :O
Thx for the feedback.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Not sure but would say think the Harem tag is misplaced because brothels are not harems and harems are not brothels.
But there is no Stable tag.
Which is what a the girls that work in a brothel would more than likley be refered to as stable of girls which also makes way more sence than calling them a Harem.
It simply dosn't fit.

Just Sayin.

DemonSlayer98

Apr 1, 2020
This game needs a family friend, who is also a virgin and trying to stay that way, who helps you get your business started. I'm also going to need a secretary at the bank who quits her job to whore for me, and a naive girl who applies to be a house-cleaner who you can pimp out to do the most depraved sex acts. And maybe a robot in the basement who calls me Master. Bonus cool points to anyone who knows wtf I am talking about here.
That brings back some fond memories my dude wish someone picked it up

Reactions: SenPC

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
5 oktober 2020
The Benjamins 1.3 released
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes