Seeking The best animations you've seen in any game?

Arshavinstyle

Donor
Feb 28, 2020

GilgaGames

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2019
If you can tell me in more detail what you are looking for i can put you more games. At the moment I leave you a few but if you give me more information i can help you.
I have played over 300 games.

Harem villa same developer
The professor
Last Hope one of the best games that i play.
Adventures of willy other full animated game.
Holiday island
I need a game with very good animation like flirty f or Harem island and also with hot female models. I dont like honey select based games or anime type animations.
Thanks
I have tried your recommendations and they are good. Please recommend more.

Arshavinstyle

Donor
Feb 28, 2020
I need a game with very good animation like flirty f or Harem island and also with hot female models. I dont like honey select based games or anime type animations.
Thanks
I have tried your recommendations and they are good. Please recommend more.
Mind society Renders and animations are soo good (in developing).
Battle for luvia Recommend to everyone, good renders, animations and I do not know why it is so underrated being a game that enters the top 10 of the best in many years.
Girl house Animations are inclued out of scenes, i think you like it.
The secret Renders and animations soo good.
Bimbo real funny game.

Animations take a long time to make, for this the 90% of the games for me is a little boring... .

And also full animated games
Night of revenge 2D.
Meet and fuck collection Classic master piece.
gta real life and Last hope Unreal engenine.
Fucker man unreal engenine 2D must to play before death.
Slaves of Rome unreal engenine.
Auriel games unreal engenine idk if you like this.
Full animated games are normally in 2D.

I hope you like any of these games ;)

Last edited:

GilgaGames

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2019
Mind society Renders and animations are soo good (in developing).
Battle for luvia Recommend to everyone, good renders, animations and I do not know why it is so underrated being a game that enters the top 10 of the best in many years.
Girl house Animations are inclued out of scenes, i think you like it.
The secret Renders and animations soo good.
Bimbo real funny game.

Animations take a long time to make, for this the 90% of the games for me is a little boring... .

Night of revenge 2D.
Meet and fuck collection Classic master piece.
gta real life and Last hope Unreal engenine.
Fucker man unreal engenine 2D must to play before death.
Slaves of Rome unreal engenine.
Auriel games unreal engenine idk if you like this.
Full animated games are normally in 2D.

Espero que alguno de estos juegos te guste ;)
Thank you! I will try them all

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
I know, I'm digging an old thread. I've done it because lately one game totaly astonish me regarding the animations, it's Quirky Quarentine it's a new game so a little short for the moment, but I have great expectations.

Last edited:
Reactions: GilgaGames

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
u know i was thinking to myself there are so many talented lewd blender animators (cawneil, bewyx, spizzy, pewposterous)
and i dont see any of them making games on this site and at all, like i dont see developers that started with animation and then developed to game development i only see developers that started making a game and than learned to implement animation into their projects. i wonder why tho?
There is this and this, both animators that tried their hand at making a game. Though the latter is really just an animation gallery.

badsantagirl

Apr 22, 2018
Because he wrote the game in Unity! This engine is not designed for visual novels. When you use 2D mode, it is really a 3D mode with fixed camera and surface that emulates 2D. All the resources are stored in GPU-friendly standard format, and this eats up a lot of RAM and VRAM. A Unity-based VN with the same functionality can easily eat up to 20 times more memory that a RenPy-based VN. These devs are just hunting for bunny with a nuclear weapon, they need to write a lot of extra code in Unity to get worse results compared to RenPy, and this is damaging the product.