Overview:
2019 Christmas Edition of Tales of Azeroth​

Thread Updated: 2020-01-02
Release Date: 2019-12-31
Developer: Auril -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English, Russian
Other Games: Whorecraft: The Chronicles Of Alexstrasza, XXXmas 18, Archmage Alori, Blue is Better, Lewd Red Riding Hoof, Joyous Reunion, Rekindling of the Red
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

10.png 1.png 2.png 4.png 5.png 8.png 9.png 12.png 14.png

Last edited by a moderator:

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
How the hell am I supposed to know what tree to have the lumberjack chop down???

joncik

May 7, 2017
is there any event with snowmans? i destroyed 2 and i think 3rd would trigger scene

Lupercalll

Nov 16, 2018
Hello guys, does nopy have a limit to downloads?
No it havent, if u are asking because u have an insase amount of time for download just cancel the download and try again until u get the normal one. Not sure why it happens, maybe depends on the server maybe just a bug, but if u just restart it at somepoint u will get the normal kb/s rate.

Reactions: Solifugo

Ginz01

May 23, 2017
Anyone got all of the secrets?
- I only figured out the lighter under the bridge and lighting the flames near the 2 frozen wolves and going behind the house window to see the scene.

Is there anything else?

EletroJaker

Sep 6, 2017
At the start immediately go under the bridge you're standing in front of and pick up the lighter(you will need this later on).

In the main square there is the Goblin by the tree that will start the tree recovery line.

3 scenes

Ruby x 1 golbin - Reverse Anal cowgirl
Ruby x 2 goblins - Reverse cowgirl both holes
Ruby x 2 goblins - Cowgirl both holes

Then you can hit up the santa visit right next to it with 2 scenes.

Ruby x Orc - Reverse sitting Anal cowgirl
Ruby x Orc - Missionary Anal

Then the house right next to it with the dran leaning against the house will talk about her pets not coming back to play (this is where the lighter comes in). Behind the Inn is a hill with two wolves frozen around a campfire, use the lighter to free them and go behind her house and peer into the window.

3 scenes no finisher

Imara x Wolf - Missionary Pussy
Imara x Wolf - Cowgirl Pussy
Imara x Wolves - Missionary Pussy + Blowjob

On the far left of the village there will be a house with a note on the door (this is the lumberjacks house). Once you've read the note you can turn around and go break down the snowman (there will be 3 of them that leads to a hidden scene should you break them all).

After that you can head to the frozen lake where the wolves were and a cutscene will start that leads into sex.

2 scenes

Tauren x Ruby - Lifted Pussy Licking
Tauren x Ruby - Stand and Carry Pussy

After that you need to pick a tree for him to cut down. You should see a light off towards the edge of the map that leads you into Ysera's home. But before you go up that way you should head towards the path behind the dog ladies house. But before you get off the ice on the lake you go a little right of that path and behind a tree tucked between the rocks you will find your second snowman.

After you break it you can head up to the house and inspect the tree outside, then you'll go inside where you will encounter your next set of scenes.

2 scenes

Ysera x Goblin - Missionary Pussy
Ysera x Goblin - Doggy Anal

After that she wants you to go to the Inn and collect some Elf juice, but first we're gonna finish up the snowman one.

Leave her home and hug the right side mountain until you wrap all the way around to a path that will now have your third and final snowman.

2 scenes

Ruby x Worg - Standing Doggy Pussy
Ruby x Worg - Cowgirl Anal

Now you can head to the Inn and take to the barkeeper to get the Juice. Once you return and give it to her she will then be on the couch masturbating to a video. The video feed is coming from the inn from the room upstairs that you cannot access. I couldn't find a way into the room but could see the scene from the slight opening towards the floor. But as far as I know there isn't a way in unless you've got the console command stuff saved from previous builds to copy over into this one.

Now you will head outside her house and the big guy will be standing by the tree, have him cut it down and it will teleport you to town. You will then go upstairs and interact with Alex and his woman

3 scenes

Ruby x Alex x Luxia - Ruby Titjob
Ruby x Alex x Luxia - Ruby Doggy Anal
Ruby x Alex x Luxia - Luxia Doggy Anal + 69 with Ruby

Ginz01

May 23, 2017
Now you can head to the Inn and take to the barkeeper to get the Juice. Once you return and give it to her she will then be on the couch masturbating to a video. The video feed is coming from the inn from the room upstairs that you cannot access. I couldn't find a way into the room but could see the scene from the slight opening towards the floor. But as far as I know there isn't a way in unless you've got the console command stuff saved from previous builds to copy over into this one.
There's a key behind the innkeeps desk to the side of her that opens up the room to the house to the left of the dog lady, do you think it has anything to do with getting this scene?

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes