VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Best Days of Our Lives [v0.5] [UndergroundStudio]

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
I like the scene, not the setup. couple of days earlyer she didn't want to kiss but then gets to the room and strips naked instantly. Yes there is a choice on Vanessa, you can say no, otherwise we wouldn't be having this conversation.
yeah ,got you there ;)

what i dont like about the game - bro-mance ... blegh
the rest is really good , but some things feel rushed

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I had such great hopes for this game that I had it on my top games list, there's like 15 there, after the first release, but after the Sophie and Vanessa horrible setups... "...everyone eventually went to their rooms". It's like: "Here for some reason I'm gona make the MC stay with Vanessa out of nowhere, make them drink and fuck".
I'm not bashing, I thank you wholeheartedly for your work but the writing... oh boy, it's just bad. There's no romance, nothing. Seriously, it was even worst than the Sophia one and I was annoyed by it as you destroyed my LI. It appears it's going to be a trend.
You know what's even worst? I denied Vanessa, saved, closed and deleted it without even having the curiosity to watch the scene.
What about the lack of characters personalities? There's nothing besides Vanessas attitude problem. and maybe Emmas sweetness? Will the MC will also get to fuck her after talking for 15m? They are all empty shells.

Two strikes.

Thank you and good luck.
What? They're not fucking. Sure the scene where MC suddenly being forced to stay in Vanessa room is a bit weird but they only talking and the MC fall asleep while she talk. And if you're dating Sophia then there is no Vanessa scene.

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
What? They're not fucking. Sure the scene where MC suddenly being forced to stay in Vanessa room is a bit weird but they only talking and the MC fall asleep while she talk. And if you're dating Sophia then there is no Vanessa scene.
Well, since I denied Sophia, "my" MC doesn't fall asleep apparently because he's not tired...
And here I thought that scene appeared cause my MC pursues Vanessa as main LI and is a very nice result of previous choices :D So I guess every girl will have some weirdly forced set of scenes. Bummer.
I did another playthrough when I don't give Vanessa points and I end in the room with her with the choice to kiss.

Reactions: Mister_M

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Well, since I denied Sophia, "my" MC doesn't fall asleep apparently because he's not tired...

I did another playthrough when I don't give Vanessa points and I end in the room with her with the choice to kiss.
No I have another save where I denied Sophia and the MC is still fall asleep. It probably have something to do with your previous choices. Maybe you're not ignore her hard enough?

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Anyway I gave my opinion and I hope it improves. It's a good game, I like it, If I didn't I wouldn't be a bit upset.

Take care.

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
No I have another save where I denied Sophia and the MC is still fall asleep. It probably have something to do with your previous choices. Maybe you're not ignore her hard enough?
Maybe mate. Still wouldn't negate the other issues I dislike. I'm tired, maybe I'll check another time. I won't delete it again soon ;)

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Do you know how to see Rebecca naked? I thought she will strip before jump into the lake but no. fully clothes jump :(
well
my mc had its eyes closed all time at this scene (havent peeked=
but .. its mentioned she´s skinny dipping , and her clothes was dry after this

Download (1).png Download.png
NukaCola
edit: was fiddling around with rebecca points - you need 3 atleast for the nude scene

Last edited:
Reactions: NukaCola

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheats

relation //points // flipflop

point rel.png

choices detection/outcome

choice.png

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

how to use : https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-4-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 --> )

Last edited:

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
First time trying this game.. just at the beginning but gotta say Jennifer's hot, so I'm in!

As I go further in I gotta say great renders and some of the smoothest dialog I've seen on site. It just flows naturally.. Perhaps on the side you could help some of the needy 'english isn't my first language' souls..

So far this is just a great body of work.

Last edited:
Reactions: zhagzhuga

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Yes, he falls asleep, probably because I got naked and gave her +2 points. Seems I have some editing to do before sleeping ;)
Setup is still horrible. MC still ends in her room but falls asleep so nothing changed in the setup if one is interested in her.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
well
my mc had its eyes closed all time at this scene (havent peeked=
but .. its mentioned she´s skinny dipping , and her clothes was dry after this

View attachment 1470216 View attachment 1470217
NukaCola
edit: was fiddling around with rebecca points - you need 3 atleast for the nude scene
Do you know how to get the points legitimately without cheat? I have been select every choice in her favor since the start but there is still not enough points? WTF

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Do you know how to get the points legitimately without cheat? I have been select every choice in her favor since the start but there is still not enough points? WTF
Use a mod and select the green choices when talking to her? I don't think that's cheating. You will just waste a lot of time figuring it out by yourself.

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
- There will be no harem route in this game. (You'll be able to date only one character at a time, however you will have options to break up in the future if you want to try a different route.)
I'm not a fan of harem but I like to play a womanizer and/or date multiple girls at once (and sometimes cheating on them) in those games. Being locked on 1 at a time is not really appealing to me...

The story till now is quite boring too, mainly because of that fact but also because it's nothing more than a quite realistic slice of life (with a bit of sex). Flirting with and dating multiple girls helps to spice up games. Furthermore, it would need to introduce a more interesting plot soon other than just normal school days, or more drama. There was a hint at one of the friend having problem with drugs but it was quickly dismissed. Maybe to be a real thing later on, but not too late I hope.

I'm not sold for now, but I'll check the game another time to see how it went.

Though the renders and sex animations are good.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Not sure how you are not reaching it when the choices seem fairly obvious even without a mod or walkthrough.

She's my main path choice and I got it on first try.

Choose to talk to her when they make a bet, then MC throws a fit.
After the drama, she will message you at night and say you want to see her right now.
She sends a selfie and you reply with a smiley or something, can't remember, but don't choose the option where you're implying She sends nudes.
Then when you meet in the Cafe ask about the secret place and ask her out on a date there
Then during the lake, select life is short.

You should have maxed our her stat at this point and can see her skinny deep naked.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Not sure how you are not reaching it when the choices seem fairly obvious even without a mod or walkthrough.

She's my main path choice and I got it on first try.

Choose to talk to her when they make a bet, then MC throws a fit.
After the drama, she will message you at night and say you want to see her right now.
She sends a selfie and you reply with a smiley or something, can't remember, but don't choose the option where you're implying She sends nudes.
Then when you meet in the Cafe ask about the secret place and ask her out on a date there
Then during the lake, select life is short.

You should have maxed our her stat at this point and can see her skinny deep naked.
I already got it earlier but I'm too lazy to edit my comment. Turn out when she text mc after the fight with the group I have to choose "treat me to a fancy restaurant later" instead of " can you come here right now". Thank you though.

Last edited:
Reactions: kartolas

theScumbag

May 5, 2020
Amazing visuals and animations. Really charming game still in its infancy. Will be keeping an eye on this one for sure!

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes