VN Others Completed The Best Magic Tricks to Improve your Sex Life [Final] [Lemon]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

warbob5000

Jul 3, 2017
Bonus code (for both) is
Bth!%}
but it doesn't seem to stay after closing the game (log file has an error about not being able to create a file)

Other codes, if you really want them.
sic1%? (bonus 1)
wth2+# (bonus 2)

So instead, overwrite the file with this one, it'll unlock the scenes. Not sure what it does if you managed to unlock the bonus scenes the right way, I think I just changed an "==unlocked" to "!=unlocked", so if you already have the bonus scenes it might break them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Turns out that only unlocks 2 of them, give me a second and I'll reupload it
Edit2: fixed

Last edited:

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Holy shit, the 'Settings' menu is completely bugged. Somehow dials back the volume to almost zero (even though it's supposedly on max, and when you first start the game, you clearly can hear the menu music), full-screen doesn't stick...

Sheeesh, Tyrano FTW!

HLemon

Aug 21, 2021
Hi, I'm the person who made this game :)

Thank you for sharing my game here ! And thanks for all the comments, I'm really glad some of you enjoyed the game ^^

Also I'm sorry about the UI problems, I've been using VN maker to make this game and I've had a lot of troubles with it, so there are some things I had no idea how to fix. But I won't be using this software for my next game so hopefully, there'll be a lot less bugs !

I didn't think the secret codes would end up on the internet so fast though x)

cr0sswise

Jul 26, 2021
Really enjoyed the game, really nice to have tentacle stuff without rape. Also the succubus good end was very cute. Cant wait for the next game.

Kloyd

Dec 6, 2020
the game launches for me then proceeds to give an error report(I'm on mac by the way)

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes