zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
This game is great, but can MC pursue multiple routes at the same time?
It seems like many options disrupt each other
Yes, some routes disrupt each other, but some others do not. By a certain point, you can pursue multiple routes. However, dating several people simultaneously is usually a bad idea.

Reactions: DashaTaran

DashaTaran

Jul 24, 2018
Yes, some routes disrupt each other, but some others do not. By a certain point, you can pursue multiple routes. However, dating several people simultaneously is usually a bad idea.
Thanks!!! I just want MC become a slut and fuck around

too bad it is not like Beauty and the Thug where you can choose to have pubes

Last edited:

JNev

Aug 17, 2022
Thanks!!! I just want MC become a slut and fuck around

too bad it is not like Beauty and the Thug where you can choose to have pubes
Some people in the game will like that slutty behavior from the MC while others will look ashamed to her if she acts like that. I don't expect the game will be big enough to match everyones taste, but I think Beauty and the Thug have potential for doing that, because it's a sandbox game with a lot of fetishes.

Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
There are some rare choices here and there, but this is a Kinetic novel.
Depending on the choices you have already made by this point, you are:
1) can filter mature content you are not interested in
2) choose if Riley is a virgin - it affects sex scenes and will lead to different endings
3) pick up your love interest(s) that will lead to different endings

Some choices let you see some H scenes, while other choices lead to another H content. So, no - it's not a kinetic novel.

jackdanniels

Apr 9, 2024
Depending on the choices you have already made by this point, you are:
1) can filter mature content you are not interested in
2) choose if Riley is a virgin - it affects sex scenes and will lead to different endings
3) pick up your love interest(s) that will lead to different endings

Some choices let you see some H scenes, while other choices lead to another H content. So, no - it's not a kinetic novel.
To be honest I fast-forward (enabled unseen text and hold ctrl) when I notice the lack of choices, I fast-forward until reach where you search a girl's cavity and fast-forward again (a lot) and find not a single choice, and I just quit =(
Now Beauty and the Thug it's just perfect. Visual novel, free-roaming, multiple choices, management... Please finish that game ;)

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
To be honest I fast-forward (enabled unseen text and hold ctrl) when I notice the lack of choices, I fast-forward until reach where you search a girl's cavity and fast-forward again (a lot) and find not a single choice, and I just quit =(
Now Beauty and the Thug it's just perfect. Visual novel, free-roaming, multiple choices, management... Please finish that game ;)
Did you play version 0.5? It seems like you played v. 0.2, which has just a few choices.

jackdanniels

Apr 9, 2024
Did you play version 0.5? It seems like you played v. 0.2, which has just a few choices.
I played yesterday the 0.5 before finding the Beauty and the Thug thanks to the link in your signature. But I will give it another chance, well the graphics and animations are beautiful and you're a great writer.

Reactions: zegamez
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes